• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Booking Blitz: Get Creative with Rewards!

In summary, the conversation discusses different ways to conduct a booking blitz, a strategy to increase the number of shows on the calendar for a team. Suggestions include offering PC dollars as a prize, holding a 24-hour blitz with online reporting, and combining in-person and conference call options. The conversation also mentions the importance of timing and avoiding giving too much notice to prevent people from holding off on making regular calls.
chefkugler
Has anyone had luck with a booking blitz? I did a bookings training tonight with my cluster and offered them a booking blitz. I found this on CC and see it is set by points. I was thinking of giving PC dollars for the prize.
Any suggestions?:confused:

I have tried it once. No prizes or anything. I just had them come to my house with their calling list, I made a recipe, I gave a 15 minute talk and they got on the phone. This was 5 years ago. Two people came and 1 person got 1 booking and both left several messages.
The really big negative was that it was hard to reach people.
Today I think it's even harder with more cell phones and so many screening their calls. However if you are having them do the calling from their home and you run it over a few days or a week- it might work better.
Just my 2 cents.

We've done booking blitzs 3 different ways and they do tend to boost the # of shows on the calendar for our teams.

1st-Invite everyone to one place have a quick pep talk and send them into different rooms to make there calls.

2nd-Invite everyone to a conference call and have the quick pep talk. Give everyone one hour to make calls and announce winners at the end of the hour.

3rd-Have a 24 hour booking blitz. Set a starting and stopping time and everyone reports stats on-line.

I've always been the kind of person who is up for a challenge and very motivated by incentives. My Director has always given the winner a pick from her stash. :sun:
We usually do this on a Sunday night 6:30-8pm. People tend to be home during that time and we have had the best results with that time.
Sometimes we combine the 1st and 2nd option to accomidate out-of-towners and consultants who couldn't get a sitter.

We sould have another one soon, but we'll probably wait until after our customer appreciation party next week.

Oh yeah...we don't give any notice, not more than a day or so, or else they will just stop making there regular calls and hold off for the booking blitz.

Related to Booking Blitz: Get Creative with Rewards!

1. How do I participate in a Booking Blitz event?

To participate in a Booking Blitz event, you will need to be a Pampered Chef consultant. You can sign up for the event through your consultant dashboard or by contacting your team leader. Once registered, you will receive all the necessary information and materials to get started.

2. What rewards are offered during a Booking Blitz event?

The rewards offered during a Booking Blitz event can vary, but they typically include free or discounted products, host-exclusive items, and additional commission or bonuses. The specific rewards will be outlined in the event information provided to you.

3. How long does a Booking Blitz event last?

Booking Blitz events typically last for a set period of time, such as a week or two. However, the actual length may vary depending on the specific event and the goals of the organizers. Be sure to check the event information for the exact dates and times.

4. Can I participate in a Booking Blitz event if I am new to Pampered Chef?

Yes, absolutely! Booking Blitz events are a great opportunity for new consultants to jumpstart their business and get familiar with the Pampered Chef booking process. Just make sure to reach out to your team leader for guidance on how to participate.

5. How can I make the most of a Booking Blitz event?

To make the most of a Booking Blitz event, be sure to promote it to your existing customers and social media followers. Use creative and eye-catching graphics and language to generate interest and excitement. Also, be sure to follow up with potential hosts and customers promptly to secure bookings and maximize your rewards.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DuenFounnyHok
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
BlueMoon
  • Karen Weber