• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Booking Benefits Be Used to Purchase Multiple Identical Items?

In summary, the booking benefit for hosting a Pampered Chef party allows you to earn free and discounted products based on the sales and bookings made at your party. To qualify for the booking benefit, you must have at least $200 in sales and one booking from your party. The products you can earn as a booking benefit include cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and more. The booking benefit can be combined with other offers and promotions from Pampered Chef, but not with other host benefits or discounts. It must be redeemed within 30 days after your party.
elizabethfox
Gold Member
Ok I was not sure where to put this question.

I have a hostess who had her show, and a friend of hers booked a show for this month as well. The hostess ordered a 7 piece executive set as one of her 60% off items. I think the DCB as the other 60% off item at her show which we closed a little while ago.

She got her cookware, and loved it so much, she wanted to get another 7 piece set for her mom with her booking benefit from the booking she got at her show.

Can she buy two sets or since she already has one does she have to pick something else?? It says anything in the catalog, so I assume she can, but I wanted to check with you all first.

As long as it's not on the same show, yes! Sweet, huh?

She can buy whatever she wants.

Ok thanks ladies!!

Even if it is on the same show, I think she would be able to purchase both. PC doesn't police the products they purchase. Just like someone can purchase 2 or more of the same half priced combo.

wadesgirl said:
Even if it is on the same show, I think she would be able to purchase both. PC doesn't police the products they purchase. Just like someone can purchase 2 or more of the same half priced combo.

Exactly. More than once, I have had hosts use their 1/2 price items to buy a set of cookware for themselves, and another as a gift....or 2 DCB's.....

What is the booking benefit for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

The booking benefit for hosting a Pampered Chef party is the opportunity to earn free and discounted products based on the sales made at your party. The more sales your party generates, the more booking benefits you will receive.

How do I qualify for the booking benefit?

In order to qualify for the booking benefit, you must have at least $200 in sales and one booking from your party. A booking is when a guest at your party decides to host their own Pampered Chef party.

What types of products can I earn for the booking benefit?

You can earn any product from the current Pampered Chef catalog as your booking benefit. This includes cookware, kitchen tools, bakeware, and more. The products you earn will be based on the total sales and number of bookings from your party.

Can I combine the booking benefit with other Pampered Chef offers or promotions?

Yes, the booking benefit can be combined with other offers and promotions from Pampered Chef. However, it cannot be combined with any other host benefits or discounts.

How long do I have to redeem my booking benefit?

Your booking benefit must be redeemed within 30 days after your party. After this time, the booking benefit will expire and cannot be used to purchase products.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
K.Shaffer
  • Saturday Gourmet
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • nancycookspc
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies