• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Book More Shows with Our Deal or No Deal Booking Benefit - See Results Now!

T
tpchefrebecca
I am so proud of myself that I just had to share.

My upline gave us an idea to do a Deal or No Deal booking benefit for those who booked at shows and they will get a special gift. I have a vendor fair next week and tried to think of a booking tree thing. Well I put the too together and came up with making my own Deal or No Deal envelopes in Publisher (if you know how to convert the file then please do because I don't:eek: ) I print each envelope on one page then fold and glue. Then will insert the picture. Then tomorrow I will go get skewers and foam and attach each envelope to the stick. I am going to put the foam in the tool turn-about and then stick the skewers in there therefore making my own tree. When I am finished with it I will post a picture. I can't wait to see what this will do.

Attachments

• Deal or No Deal.pub
    132.5 KB · Views: 487
Great idea!! Envelope looks great too!

Someone - convert, PLEASE!

I was able to make it a PDF.

Attachments

• Deal or No Deal.pdf
    103.9 KB · Views: 614
How cool! I love it!!!

What types of free gifts are you putting inside?
That's a great idea! Looks good.

I am thinking high priced like around $35 to maybe $50. I am also putting a minimum sales if they want it for free. $500 minimum sales or recieve it 40% off. At least I won't be out the whole cost and I can add it to their host order, get the discount and so on. I am really excited. I can't wait to see the results.

Here are the reward cards that are going into the envelopes. Dummy me realized today when I was folding the envelopes that I could have just printed 4 post card size promo's and then glued them to actual envelopes. Oh well, better late than never.

Thanks ANN for the Help with the cards.

Attachments

• Deal or No Deal Rewards.doc
    219 KB · Views: 569
I loved the idea when Carol told us about it and I love your booking tree thing added. I have to put my own version together for my next couple of July shows to get my Aug. full! Good luck with it!

Alright, Rebecca, I am sooo behind in reading posts. What book series are you reading?

Sallie_M said:
Alright, Rebecca, I am sooo behind in reading posts. What book series are you reading?

Harry Potter

Wow.......those are awesome!!!

I love this idea. I may have to use this at my shows.Thanks for sharing
Tracy

worked for meI did somthing similar to this last night at my show... I made up little scrapbooked 'tags' and let the lady who booked pick one for a free product. I didn't put a $ amount on her show to get the prize though... like that idea (and the Trifle Bowl giveaway!).
I went though on PP and did a search for the most popular items I've sold and made the cards up of those products (mix 'n chop, ice cream scoop, garlic press and one for the food chopper). The host one a free ice cream scoop and was estatic!
I did not announce that I was going to do this, however... With the response the lady gave me, I think it would really increase bookings... especially those who are not sure about hosting!

Will be doing this at all my shows from now on!:D

Rebecca did you make up the "TREE" or displayer part yet? I have a photo tree I can use but was wondering how you were displaying them?

tpchefrebecca said:
Here are the reward cards that are going into the envelopes. Dummy me realized today when I was folding the envelopes that I could have just printed 4 post card size promo's and then glued them to actual envelopes. Oh well, better late than never.

Thanks ANN for the Help with the cards.

These look great Rebecca - the only thing I do differently is they MUST Book and "HOLD" the show on the original date to claim the prize. That way I have a little leverage when they call to try to re-schedule or cancel.

My .02

I had let them know that they need to confirm within 2 days of booking the date or else they forfit. I have given prizes in the past where if I have to cancel or they do because of good reasons then I will honor it. I won't if it is just low attendence though.

sfdavis918 said:
I was able to make it a PDF.

OK love love these I want to use them for my show tonight. But these say August and I can't change them to say November or December. Can someone help me

Does this one work? I just put a pic of the PDF in word and then made a new text box to say November-you can then change it to December. Maybe someone else knows how to convert to word in a better way (or should I say the right way)?

Attachments

• deal or no deal nov..doc
    93.5 KB · Views: 376
I had made these envelopes and inserts for my booking tree. I just added the deal or no deal logo for you. You can copy and paste pictures of any product that you would like to give away on the insert. Hope these help.

Attachments

• deal or no deal november booking.doc
    303.5 KB · Views: 581
  • deal or no deal december booking.doc
    101.5 KB · Views: 461
Thank you soo much

Did anyone do this and have a photo of how they set it up?
Just curious. I'm sure I can come up with something, but my "multiple hats" (mom, chef, school teacher (home), entrepreneur x2, chauffeur, etc- you get the idea), are getting all mixed up these days and my "artistic hat" has gotten squished in the pile :)

1. What is the Deal or No Deal booking benefit and how does it work?

The Deal or No Deal booking benefit is a strategy used by consultants in direct sales to encourage bookings at parties or events. It involves offering a special gift or incentive to customers who book a party or event during the event. The consultant creates envelopes with different offers inside, and the customer can choose one envelope at random to reveal their booking incentive.

2. What is the purpose of the Deal or No Deal booking benefit?

The purpose of the Deal or No Deal booking benefit is to increase the number of party or event bookings for the consultant. By offering a fun and exciting way for customers to book, it can be a more effective way to encourage them to schedule a party or event.

3. How can I create my own Deal or No Deal envelopes?

To create your own Deal or No Deal envelopes, you can use a program like Publisher to design and print them. You can also find templates online that you can customize with your own offers and graphics. Once printed, you can fold and glue the envelopes and insert your offers before using them at your events.

4. What materials do I need to make a booking tree for the Deal or No Deal envelopes?

To make a booking tree for your Deal or No Deal envelopes, you will need skewers or sticks, foam or a foam block, and a tool turn-about or other base to hold the skewers. You can also use other materials like a small potted plant or a cardboard box covered in wrapping paper to create your booking tree.

5. Can you share a picture of your Deal or No Deal booking tree?

Unfortunately, as a text-based program, I am unable to share a picture of my booking tree. However, you can find many examples and inspiration for creating your own booking tree online. You can also share your own creation with others to inspire them to use this fun booking strategy.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jenniferlynne
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
soonerchef
  • amerrigan
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
amerrigan
Replies