• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Who Knows the Blueberry Almond Oat Muffin Recipe from Stoneware Inspirations?

In summary, the recipe for Blueberry-Almond Oat Muffins is found in the Stoneware Inspirations cookbook. These muffins are easy to make and come in three delicious variations: Carrot-Raisin, Dutch Apple, and Blueberry-Almond. They are a great addition to any brunch and can be made ahead of time. The recipe calls for a Lemon/Zester Scorer for zesting the lemon, and the muffins can be frozen for later consumption. Overall, these muffins are a tasty and versatile treat.
jcwarr
does anyone have this recipe? i need it asap and can't find it - i know the cookbook it's in - but do not have it!!
thank you for any help!!!!!

what cookbook is it in?

Never mind...I found it. Here you go!

Blueberry-Almond Oat Muffins

When filling the breadbasket at your next brunch, be sure to try all 3 delicious varieties of muffins that are offered here!

Prep time:15 min Bake time: 18-20 min

1 1/2 C all-purpose flour
1 C quick rolled oats
¾ C packed brown sugar
1 T baking powder ¼ t salt
1 C blueberries
1 T lemon zest
1 C milk
¼ C butter or margarine, melted
1 egg, lightly beaten
¼ C sliced almonds, coarsely chopped
Powdered sugar (optional)

1. Preheat oven to 425F. Spray Stoneware Muffin Pan with nonstick cooking Spray or line with paper liners.
2. Combine flour, oats, brown sugar, baking powder and salt in Stainless (2-qt.) Mixing Bowl; mix well. Stir in blueberries and lemon zest. Add milk, butter and egg; mix just until dry ingredients are moistened.
3. Using Large Scoop, scoop batter into muffin cups. Sprinkle almonds evenly over batter. Pressing down gently. Baked 18-20 minutes or until golden brown. Removed from oven to Stackable Cooling Rack. Cool 5 minutes; remove from pan. Sprinkle powdered sugar over muffins using Flour/Sugar Shaker, if desired. Serve warm.

Yield: 12 muffins

LIGHT Nutrients per serving: Calories 200, Total Fat 6 g, Saturated Fat 3g, Cholesterol 30 mg, Carbohydrate 33g, Protein 4 g, Sodium 220 mg, Fiber 2 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 2 starch, 1 fat (2 carb)

Variations: Carrot-Raisin Oat Muffins: Omit almonds. Add 1 t Pantry Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend to dry ingredients. Substitute 2/3 \c shredded carrots and 1/3 C raisins for the blueberries and omit lemon zest. Combine ingredients and scoops batter into muffin cups as directed in Steps 2 and 3. Using Small Scoop, place one rounded scoop of plain soft cream cheese or pineapple soft cream cheese spread on top of batter in each muffing cup. Top with pecan half, if desired. Bake as directed above.

Nutrients per serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 10g, Saturated Fat 6 g, Cholesterol 45 mg, Carbohydrate 35g, Protein 5g, Sodium 270 mg, Fiber 2g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 2 starch, 2 fat (2 carb)

Dutch Apple Oat Muffins: Omit almonds. Add 1 t Pantry Korintje Cinnamon to dry ingredients. Substitute 1 c chopped apple for the blueberries and omit lemon zest. Combine ingredients and scoop into muffin cups as directed in Steps 2 and 3. For streusel, combine ¼ C each flour, oats and brown sugar and 3 T melted butter or margarine; mix well. Sprinkle streusel evenly over batter in each muffin cup. Bake as directed above.

LIGHT Nutrients per serving: Calories 250, Total Fat 8 g, Saturated Fat 4.5 g, Cholesterol 35 mg, Carbohydrate 40 mg, Protein 4 g, Sodium 240 mg, Fiber 2 g

Diabetic exchanges per serving: 1 starch, 1 ½ fruit, 1 ½ fat (2 ½ carb)

Cook’s Tips
Pumpkin pie spice can be substituted for the Cinnamon Plus Spice Blend and ground cinnamon can be substituted for the Korintje Cinnamon, if desired

To freeze Blueberry-Almond Oat Muffins and Dutch Apple Oat Muffins, cool completely after baking. Place in air-tight freezer container or resealable plastic freezer bag. Remove muffins one at a time and warm in microwave oven if desired. If you wish to freeze Carrot-Rasin Oat Muffins, Prepare without cream cheese topping.

The Lemon/Zester Scorer is the perfect tool for zesting any citrus fruit. It works best for this recipe if you zest with short strokes.

thank you!thank you so much!!!!

They're goodThe muffins are really good. My avatar is a picture of my daughter and me making them for my HWC fundraiser:D .

Diane

those look wonderful.. i was just wondering what cookbook they're from since i'm doing a brunch in a few weeks and that would be perfect to make ahead of time.

muffinsi believe it was stoneware inspirations

1. What ingredients are in the Blueberry Almond Oat Muffin?

The Blueberry Almond Oat Muffin contains all-purpose flour, rolled oats, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, salt, almond extract, eggs, butter, milk, and fresh blueberries.

2. Can I use frozen blueberries instead of fresh?

Yes, you can use frozen blueberries in this recipe. Just make sure to thaw them before adding them to the batter.

3. What makes this muffin different from other blueberry muffin recipes?

The addition of almond extract gives these muffins a unique, nutty flavor that pairs perfectly with the blueberries. The use of rolled oats also adds a hearty texture to the muffins.

4. How do I store these muffins?

Store the Blueberry Almond Oat Muffins in an airtight container at room temperature for up to 3 days. If you want to keep them longer, they can be frozen for up to 3 months.

5. Can I make these muffins gluten-free?

Yes, you can make these muffins gluten-free by substituting the all-purpose flour with a gluten-free flour blend. You can also use almond flour for a grain-free option.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• avelissar
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Patty Davis
  • mandydollie
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
rebeccastt
Replies