• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Blind Copy Your Email Addresses: TIA Becky

In summary, "Blind Copy Your Email Addresses" means sending an email to multiple recipients without revealing their email addresses, often with the abbreviation "TIA" and the name of the sender. It is important to use BCC when sending group emails to protect the privacy of recipients and keep the email organized. To add BCC recipients in Outlook, click on the "Options" tab and select "BCC" in the "Show Fields" section. It is not possible to see who else was blind copied on an email. The only risk associated with using BCC is accidentally revealing email addresses, but this can be avoided by double checking before sending. BCC does not protect the content of the email, so be cautious about what is written
Becky0216
can someone here tell me how to blind copy my email addresses? I want to send out my August NL but don't want the email addresses visable to everyone else.
TIA
Becky

ME TOO

I have tried and I can't get it to work right, I must be doing something wrong

What program are you using to send the mail?

When you creata new message...click on "to" or "cc"...then add your addresses under the "bcc".....but you will also have to put an address in the "to" spot as well. I usually just use mine....

clear as mud?

It's really going to depend on your email format and your provider.
For instance, at the top of mine, I have a box that says "TO:" and then a box that says "CC:", but over to the right hand side is a little link that says "Show BCC", when I click on that (Blind Carbon Copy), it pulls up another box. So, what I do is type my own email address in the "TO", and then everyone else I send my newsletter to in the "BCC" field.

HTH!!!

ok, I think I got it. Thanks. I am using outlook.

Geekgirl69 said:
What program are you using to send the mail?

I use AOL for emails.

In aol all you have to do is put parentheses around the group of names. You can do either individual i.e. (1@glgl), (2@glgl) or as a group i.e. (1@glgl, 2@glgl)That will make it a blind cc

Geekgirl69 said:
In aol all you have to do is put parentheses around the group of names. You can do either individual i.e. (1@glgl), (2@glgl) or as a group i.e. (1@glgl, 2@glgl)

That will make it a blind cc

THANKS so much! that is just way to easy

Related to Blind Copy Your Email Addresses: TIA Becky

1. Can you explain what "Blind Copy Your Email Addresses: TIA Becky" means?

"Blind Copy Your Email Addresses" refers to the practice of sending an email to multiple recipients without revealing the other recipients' email addresses. TIA stands for "Thanks in Advance" and Becky is likely the person who sent the email or the person being thanked.

2. Why is it important to use BCC when sending group emails?

Using BCC helps protect the privacy of the recipients and prevents their email addresses from being shared with others without their consent. It also helps keep the email organized and prevents reply-all messages from cluttering everyone's inbox.

3. How do I add BCC recipients to my email in Outlook?

To add BCC recipients in Outlook, click on the "Options" tab while composing your email. Then, click on "BCC" in the "Show Fields" section. This will add a BCC field where you can enter the email addresses of the recipients you want to blind copy.

4. Is it possible to see who else was blind copied on an email?

No, the purpose of BCC is to keep the email addresses hidden. Recipients will only be able to see their own email address and the sender's email address, but not the email addresses of others who were blind copied.

5. Are there any risks associated with using BCC?

The only risk associated with using BCC is accidentally revealing the email addresses if you accidentally hit "reply all" instead of "reply." However, this can easily be avoided by double checking before sending the email. It is also important to note that BCC does not protect the content of the email, so be cautious about what you write in the email itself.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StacieB
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
The_Kitchen_Guy
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedalf
  • General Chat
Replies