• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Biz Supplies (Many Free) and Products for Sale

In summary, the seller thanks everyone for their purchases and mentions they have sold most of their 'going out of business' items. They accept personal checks or money orders and can check shipping costs if you provide your zip code. They also mention that if you live near Culver City, CA, you may be able to save on shipping. They have catalogs and flyers available for free, just pay shipping. The seller also has self-made labels for sale and various CD's/DVD's for free. They have a selection of slightly used and new/unused Pampered Chef products for sale, as well as 11 Empowering Women magazines and postcards. They mention that they have already sold all their recipe cards but still have postcards available.
jcwarr
thank you to everyone who has already purchased!!!!! i have sold most of my 'going out of business' items - but have some left. i accept personal checks or money orders. if you are interested please email me at [email protected] and provide your zip code so i can check shipping costs. if you live local to culver city, ca you might be able to save on shipping.
happy cooking@!
jen

catalogs - FREE just pay shipping (could use at craft fairs or to leave in dr's offices, etc)
25 - s/s 2007
12 - f/w 2007
13 - s/s 2008

flyers - new products - FREE just pay shipping
s/s 2007 - 5 packages of 25 plus 19 more
s/2 2008 - 2 packages of 25 plus 3 more

(6) self made labels - some say pampered chef and some say power cooking. i used these to put on file folders to hand out to each guest with catalog and order form so they had a place to keep my info in their files!! :) $3

cd's/dvd's - FREE just pay shipping
super start your business
your life your way
f/w 2006
spring into success - 2006
(3) printable materials (cd)
selling product collections updated 1/06 (cd)
show & sell (cd's)
f/w - 2006
s/s - 2007
f/w - 2008

pc - your guide - 3 ring binder - FREE just pay shipping

slightly used:
bbq basting bottle $5 (PENDING)
herb keeper (never used) $5
measure all cup $2
one handed salt shaker/pepper grinder $2 (PENDING)
corn butterer (never used) $2
measure spoons (2 spoons and one scoop) $2
large micro cooker $5

NEW/UNUSED IN PACKAGE
#2863 – 8" executive non-stick Saute Pan -- $35
#1735 – Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl Set (2, 4, & 6 Qt) -- $50
#1739 – 8 Qt. Stainless Steel Mixing Bowl with Cover -- $30
multiple #2233 – Small Batter Bowl (1 Qt) --$10
#1946 – Simple Additions Small Bowl Caddy -- $10
#2703 – BBQ Jumbo Turner -- $15
#2485 – Ice Cream Sandwich Maker -- $5
mulitple #1485 – Bakers Roller -- $10

i also have 11 empowering women magazines and post cards as well!

jcwarr said:
i also have 11 empowering women magazines and post cards as well!

What kind of postcards?

dannyzmom said:
What kind of postcards?

here's the list...

postcards - 50 cents per package
'come to my restaurant' - 4 packages
'can you join the fun' - 3 packages plus 35 more
'you're invited to a cooking show' - 1 package
cucina italiana - 5 packages plus 3 more

and i forgot to write that i have 11 empowering women magazines - $1 each

Do you have any recipe cards your getting rid of? Also do you still have the New in packaging small batter bowl available? Will you accept paypal for payment?

emo812 said:
Do you have any recipe cards your getting rid of? Also do you still have the New in packaging small batter bowl available? Will you accept paypal for payment?

my recipe cards are all gone - i only have postcards left.

and yes - i do have a nip bowl but i cannot take paypal BUT i can take a credit card and just run it through my other business. let me know your zip if you want me to find out the shipping cost.
thanks!
jen
[email protected]

I just sent a message about the empowering women magazines.

if the magazines are not gone I'd like a few.. I'll PM you.

1. What types of business supplies are available for purchase through Pampered Chef?

There is a wide range of business supplies available for purchase through Pampered Chef, including catalogs, order forms, host packets, business cards, and more. We also offer customizable options for many of these supplies to fit your specific needs.

2. Are there any business supplies that are available for free?

Yes, there are several business supplies that are available for free through Pampered Chef. These include business cards, host packets, and catalogs. These supplies can be ordered in bulk at no cost to you, making it easier to promote and grow your business.

3. Can I purchase products for sale through Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a wide range of high-quality kitchen and cooking products that are available for purchase. These products are perfect for using in your demonstrations and parties, and can also be sold to customers directly for a profit.

4. Are there any discounts or promotions available for business supplies or products?

Yes, Pampered Chef often offers special discounts and promotions for business supplies and products. These can include free shipping, discounted prices, or free items with a purchase. Be sure to check our website or social media pages for updates on current promotions.

5. How do I place an order for business supplies or products?

You can easily place an order for business supplies or products through your Pampered Chef consultant account. Simply log in and add the desired items to your cart, then proceed to checkout. If you do not have a consultant account, you can also place an order through our website or by contacting our customer service team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jcwarr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jcwarr
  • jcwarr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jcwarr
  • toaster_pastry