• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Birthday Month Specials - What Should I Do?

In summary, the current Birthday Month specials vary each month and cannot be combined with other offers or discounts. To take advantage of these specials, you can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly on their website. These specials can also be used for gift purchases, but some may have limited quantities and expiration dates.
lesliec
I have been thinking about doing something for customer's birthday month specials. For the last month or so I have been having customers write their birthday month on the back of the drawing slip, but I haven't decided what to do with this bit of information.
Should I give a discount (10 or 15% off)? Free Shipping? Do you do anything? Do you have any suggestions?

I haven't, but it sounds like a great idea to me! Maybe offer a "free show" where you bring the recipe ingredients?

I use birthdayalarm.com. People can sign up there. (They provide a link for you to share.) I receive an email a week before the birthday and again the day before the birthday. The day before or day of the birthday I send an email wishing them a happy birthday and offering 15% off anything they order for the next month.

raebates said:
I use birthdayalarm.com. People can sign up there. (They provide a link for you to share.) I receive an email a week before the birthday and again the day before the birthday. The day before or day of the birthday I send an email wishing them a happy birthday and offering 15% off anything they order for the next month.

Do you do this for hosts only or any guest who signs up? Do you have much of a response?

thats a good idea :] I might add this to my show

Anyone who visits my website has the opportunity to sign up. People love it, though I rarely have more than 1 person every couple of months who takes advantage of the discount.

1. What are the current Birthday Month specials?

The current Birthday Month specials vary each month and are subject to change. Please check the Pampered Chef website or contact your consultant for the most up-to-date information.

2. Can I combine Birthday Month specials with other offers or discounts?

Birthday Month specials cannot be combined with other offers or discounts, unless otherwise stated. Only one offer or discount can be applied per order.

3. How can I take advantage of Birthday Month specials?

To take advantage of Birthday Month specials, you can place an order through a Pampered Chef consultant or directly on the Pampered Chef website. Make sure to mention the current Birthday Month specials when placing your order.

4. Can I use Birthday Month specials for gift purchases?

Yes, you can use Birthday Month specials for gift purchases. Simply mention the offer when placing your order and provide the recipient's shipping information. Please note that some offers may have limited quantities and may not be available for gift purchases.

5. When do Birthday Month specials expire?

Birthday Month specials typically expire at the end of the month. However, some offers may have different expiration dates, so be sure to check the details for each specific offer. Once the offer expires, it cannot be redeemed or applied to future orders.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PChefRenee
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
raebates
  • TJMagoo
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
TJMagoo
  • mechelle