• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Birthday Bash 10 Aug: Celebrate with Lime Berry Mousse & Phai Pizza

In summary, Lime Berry Mousse is a light and refreshing dessert made with cream cheese, whipped cream, and fresh berries. To make it, beat cream cheese and powdered sugar, then add in heavy cream and lime juice. Fold in berries and chill before serving. Phai Pizza is a unique twist on traditional pizza, made with a crispy crust, spicy peanut sauce, chicken, and vegetables. To make it, mix peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, and garlic for the sauce, spread on a crust, and top with chicken, vegetables, and cheese before baking. Both dishes can be made ahead of time, with the mousse chilled in the fridge and the pizza assembled and kept in the fridge until ready to bake.
angmillar
I have a show on 10 August, and it's the host's birthday!! I'd like to do something special for her, especially since she scheduled it on this day, since it was the only day that worked for me. (We leave the next morning 11 August for a month in the states!)

Any ideas?? We're making the Lime Berry Mousse Trifle and Phai Pizza at her party...

I would put candles in the top of the trifle so everyone could sing to her and I would give her a ROFTH trivet.

Last edited:
Great idea!!!

dannyzmom said:
I would put cancles in the top of the trifle so everyone could sing to her and I would give her a ROFTH trivet.

That's a great idea!! I think I'll do that for sure.

I don't have a ROFTH trivet, though. Maybe I could make up a birthday gift bag with some other Pampered Chef goodies I have.

You could also let everyone know that she's going on a b'day shopping spree, courtesy of Pampered Chef, and she'll get more if they place bigger orders. (Hey, it can't hurt!)I did a kick-off show earlier this year on my recruit's B'day. We did Turtle Fudge Skillet Cake and told everyone it was her birthday cake.Carolyn- I love the idea for the trivet. That's my go-to gift because it's not really expensive, and it helps Second Harvest. :)

I provided dessert when host books during week of her birthday.Also try to let guest know its her birthday. I usually sneak a birthday card around for guest to sign.

Charlene

cbord said:
Also try to let guest know its her birthday. I usually sneak a birthday card around for guest to sign.

Charlene

Oooh, oooh, ooh, how about signing a SBR book to sign!

1. What is Lime Berry Mousse?

Lime Berry Mousse is a light and refreshing dessert made with a combination of lime juice, cream cheese, whipped cream, and fresh berries. It has a creamy texture and a tangy, fruity flavor that is perfect for a summer celebration.

2. How do I make Lime Berry Mousse?

To make Lime Berry Mousse, you will need cream cheese, heavy cream, powdered sugar, lime juice, and fresh berries. Beat the cream cheese and powdered sugar until smooth, then gradually add in the heavy cream and lime juice. Fold in the fresh berries and chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving.

3. What is Phai Pizza?

Phai Pizza is a delicious and unique twist on traditional pizza. It is made with a crispy crust, topped with a spicy peanut sauce, chicken, and a variety of vegetables. It is a perfect combination of Thai and Italian flavors.

4. How do I make Phai Pizza?

To make Phai Pizza, you will need a pizza crust, peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, garlic, chicken, vegetables of your choice, and shredded cheese. Mix the peanut butter, soy sauce, honey, and garlic to make the sauce. Spread the sauce on the pizza crust, add the chicken and vegetables, and top with shredded cheese. Bake in the oven until the crust is crispy and the cheese is melted.

5. Can I make Lime Berry Mousse and Phai Pizza ahead of time?

Yes, both Lime Berry Mousse and Phai Pizza can be made ahead of time. Lime Berry Mousse can be prepared and chilled in the fridge a day before serving. Phai Pizza can be assembled and kept in the fridge until ready to bake. Just be sure to bake the pizza before serving for the best taste and texture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPaulaB
  • kcjodih
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
merego
Replies
Views
genburk