• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Show Ever... and No One Watched/Helped Me Cook!

In summary, the conversation revolved around a successful party with a "well-to-do" group. The host allowed time for guests to nibble on appetizers before discussing bamboo and summer products. The host also played the Queen of Shoppers game and went through the catalog. The consultant offered to prepare dessert but ended up having a very successful show with three pieces of executive wear and a set of dots dishes being sold. The group discussed different games and strategies, and the consultant shared a document about a game called Queen of the Shoppers. The conversation also included talk about the success of the consultant's show and the importance of following up with customers.
ChefMary412
So last night I had a party for "well-to-do" group. The host did not really want to get right into the recipe because many did not eat dinner and she wanted to let them have time to nibble on apps first. So, While they did that I talked about bamboo, and the summer things (green products). I also went into what PC is as a few did not know. We also went through the catalog and played the Queen of Shoppers game. When I was going to preheat the oven, I asked the host if she wanted me to get most things ready for the dessert and then have people come in. She said perfect. Well, it ended up that they were just enjoying themselves chatting and relaxing and she was thinking that I could just make it and serve it. I was fine with that... well, it ended up being my biggest show ever... I sold 3 pieces of executive wear!! And one lady bought a whole set of the dots dishes... so it went really well for me.
I guess each host is different and I will just cater to what they want... after all it is their party!

That is awesome. I love it when you really don't have to do much and it turns out great.

Congrat's again.

Way to go! I had one of those too. The early arrivers helped me prepare the baked brie. Then they sat and chatted and ate, looked at vacation pics, and were having a good ole time. A few others helped me put together a trifle, but most were still talking.It was a $1500 show!

What is "Queen of the shoppers???", info please! always looking for something new

Congratulations!! It's great that you read into what your guests were like and were flexible!! It looks like it really paid off!

Got to love shows like that! Good for you girl.

cwinter474 said:
What is "Queen of the shoppers???", info please! always looking for something new

Queen of the Shoppers is a game to play with guests. You can search the files and find several documents on it. Basically, you describe an item in the catalog and the first person that can find the item in the catalog and tell you what page it's on, gets a ticket and then you can draw a prize at the end. It helps you highlight and talk about each collection, host rewards program, some new seasonal product. Normally, someone will post a new one each time there is a catalog change. I use this a lot and also the Left/Right game.

cwinter474 said:

Here's the one Carolyn shared for S/S 08. Of course it doesn't have much life left in it and we'll need a new one for F/W 08.

Attachments

• Queen of the Shoppers Spring 2008.doc
    24.5 KB · Views: 281
Glad it turned out so well...sometimes it's best just to "go with the flow"!

Way to go on selling the Executive! It's my FAVORITE!!

ChefMary412 said:
So last night I had a party for "well-to-do" group. The host did not really want to get right into the recipe because many did not eat dinner and she wanted to let them have time to nibble on apps first. So, While they did that I talked about bamboo, and the summer things (green products). I also went into what PC is as a few did not know. We also went through the catalog and played the Queen of Shoppers game. When I was going to preheat the oven, I asked the host if she wanted me to get most things ready for the dessert and then have people come in. She said perfect. Well, it ended up that they were just enjoying themselves chatting and relaxing and she was thinking that I could just make it and serve it. I was fine with that... well, it ended up being my biggest show ever... I sold 3 pieces of executive wear!! And one lady bought a whole set of the dots dishes... so it went really well for me.
I guess each host is different and I will just cater to what they want... after all it is their party!

How much was your show?

Glad I worked out well. It gives you a great reason to call everyone after the show to really talk about their purchases and the warranties. Did you get any bookings?

Good for you!

Related to Best Show Ever... and No One Watched/Helped Me Cook!

1. What is "Best Show Ever... and No One Watched/Helped Me Cook!"?

"Best Show Ever... and No One Watched/Helped Me Cook!" is a Pampered Chef cooking show that focuses on creating delicious and easy meals using Pampered Chef products.

2. How do I attend a "Best Show Ever... and No One Watched/Helped Me Cook!" event?

You can attend a "Best Show Ever... and No One Watched/Helped Me Cook!" event by contacting a Pampered Chef consultant and scheduling a cooking show with them. You can also attend virtual shows through the Pampered Chef website.

3. Do I need to purchase Pampered Chef products to attend the show?

No, you do not need to purchase any products to attend the show. However, if you are interested in any of the products used during the show, you can order them from the consultant hosting the show.

4. Can I host my own "Best Show Ever... and No One Watched/Helped Me Cook!" event?

Yes, you can host your own "Best Show Ever... and No One Watched/Helped Me Cook!" event by becoming a Pampered Chef consultant and scheduling a cooking show with your friends and family. You can also host virtual shows through the Pampered Chef website.

5. Is there a cost to attend a "Best Show Ever... and No One Watched/Helped Me Cook!" event?

No, there is no cost to attend a "Best Show Ever... and No One Watched/Helped Me Cook!" event. However, if you choose to purchase any Pampered Chef products during or after the show, there will be a cost for those items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ccmahaffey
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • pamperedchef88
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pamperedchef88
  • mrslulu2012