• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Best-Selling Spring Products: Veggie Wegers and MFP's

In summary, the new spring products include a variety of kitchen gadgets and cookware, such as the Quick Slice and Ultimate Blender. Most of these products are dishwasher safe, but it is recommended to check the packaging for specific care instructions. Some products, like the Stoneware Collection, are oven-safe. There are also products specifically designed for those with dietary restrictions, such as the Gluten-Free Flour Blend and Vegetarian Cookbook. Many of the new spring products are available in sets, making it convenient to stock your kitchen or give as gifts.
DebPC
Staff member
What's everyone been selling? I have sold some Veggie Wegers and MFP's.
I guess there's just not a product I'm over the moon about. Thank goodness our product line is so strong I can just keep selling the more established products.

Besides 1. Veggie Wedger and 2. MPF I am also selling the mini mix n scraper, Teriaki Sauce, DCB cookbook, microplane coarse grate, mega lifter, and the mini spoon & tongs set. A few other things too but those have been best so far.

I am selling a ton of mfp's as well as veggie wedgies and mango wedgies ( go figure.)
I am also selling a lot of dbc cookbooks, although personally I am not crazy about it, and I think maybe that is all, lol. I do like the mfp and the wedgers have been very well received. Who knew?

MFP by far the best seller of the new products, 26 sold for me so far. DCB cookbook and I am surprised that the Scoop and Drain has been selling even though I have not mentioned it one time... going to start mentioning it when I talk about the Mix N Chop, good cross sell I think.

Haven't looked in my history, but the MFP and the veggie wedger come to mind.!

Related to Best-Selling Spring Products: Veggie Wegers and MFP's

What are the new spring products?

The new spring products include a variety of kitchen gadgets and cookware designed to make cooking and meal prep easier and more enjoyable. Some of the most popular new products include the Quick Slice, a multi-functional slicer and grater, and the Ultimate Blender, a powerful blender perfect for making smoothies and soups.

Are the new spring products dishwasher safe?

Yes, most of the new spring products are dishwasher safe. However, it is always best to check the product description or packaging for specific care instructions.

Can I use the new spring products in the oven?

Some of the new spring products, such as the Stoneware Collection, are oven-safe. However, it is important to read the product description or packaging for specific usage instructions.

Are there any new products for people with dietary restrictions?

Yes, there are several new products specifically designed for people with dietary restrictions. The Gluten-Free Flour Blend and the Vegetarian Cookbook are just a few examples of products that cater to specific diets.

Can I purchase the new spring products in a set?

Yes, many of the new spring products are available in sets, making it easy to stock your kitchen with all the essentials. Sets also make great gifts for friends and family who love to cook.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cincychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • jcsmilez
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • pamperedbecky