• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Recipie for My First Show!

In summary, JessThe Harvest Chicken Salad and Chocolate Chip Sensation are two great recipes to start with when presenting your products.
myscript22
i am trying to find a recipie to do for my first show, or a few actually, id like to give the host a few choices. i want something that shows off alot of the tools, but is easy to do. im sure im going to be stumbling my way thru the show anyhow...lol. thanks in advance for all you help!!
~Jess

The Harvest Chicken Salad in the new SB is a great recipe! It is super easy to do & can show a lot of tools if you want it too. It's labeled as a super starter recipe, but so many more tools can be shown with it!

the chocolate pecan lattice tart is a great one also

What I did, and recommended my recruits do was the recipe that's in the Recipe for Success. Because it was broke down the way I should do the recipe and also because it gave me ideas on what to do. PLUS, it comes printed on note cards so that you can cut them out and take them to shows with you.

The Touchdown Taco Dip has always been a big hit from the very beginning. You can also mention that shredded chicken or cooked ground beef could be added to make it a great fall meal. It's really good for football parties. Guests always love it. Simple to do and shows lots of product.:)

Thanks for all of your tips!! I appreciate it! Im a little nervous about the first show, the hostess has about 12 people coming!!

Tomato-Basil Squares are a big hit, they show off products and are easy to make.

I think I did the Garden Ranch pizza for my first 3 shows!!! That is always a big hit!

I made Chocolate Chip Sensation at my first 3 shows. It's simple...some of it can be done ahead of time and shows quote a few tools. Its a pretty big recipe (serves 16) and I had one show with only five people and they ate the whole thing!!!!

My first show...
myscript22 said:
Thanks for all of your tips!! I appreciate it! Im a little nervous about the first show, the hostess has about 12 people coming!!

My first show I did the Harvest Chicken Salad, and still would like to, but due to the recent/past E Coli news am staying away from that now and it was a hit both at my show and at our cluster meeting too.

I've also made pizza's :)

Good Luck and have fun!!

Bexs50 said:
I made Chocolate Chip Sensation at my first 3 shows. It's simple...some of it can be done ahead of time and shows quote a few tools. Its a pretty big recipe (serves 16) and I had one show with only five people and they ate the whole thing!!!!

Can you either post it here or send us to the link.

Thx :)

Related to Best Recipie for My First Show!

1. What is the best recipe to use for my first Pampered Chef show?

The best recipe to use for your first Pampered Chef show is our famous "Stoneware Chicken and Veggies" recipe. It's easy to prepare, delicious, and showcases the versatility of our stoneware products.

2. Can I use my own recipes for the show?

Yes, absolutely! We encourage you to use your own recipes that you are familiar with and feel confident preparing. Just make sure to incorporate some of our Pampered Chef products to showcase their features and benefits.

3. How many recipes should I prepare for the show?

We recommend having at least 3-4 recipes prepared for your first show. This will give your guests a good variety to taste and see the products in action. Plus, it's always better to have more food than not enough!

4. Can I customize the recipes to accommodate dietary restrictions?

Yes, our recipes are very versatile and can be easily customized to accommodate dietary restrictions. We have many recipes that are gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian. Just let us know ahead of time and we can suggest alternative ingredients or substitutions.

5. Do I need to purchase all the ingredients for the recipes myself?

No, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the option to purchase pre-packaged ingredients for the recipes. This will save you time and effort in shopping for the ingredients, and it also ensures that you are using the correct and recommended ingredients for the recipes. However, you are also welcome to purchase the ingredients on your own if you prefer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Ginger428
Replies
Views
kreaser
  • Laurenncraigory
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
Staci