• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Best Compact Laptops for On-the-Go Professionals

In summary, "Speaking of Presents...." is a catalog of popular and versatile kitchen tools and gadgets, perfect for gift-giving or treating yourself. Items can be easily ordered online or through a local Pampered Chef consultant. There are often special deals and promotions for these items, and they can be personalized with engravings or monograms. Gift-wrapping services are also available for an additional fee.
Denarella
....what would all of you recommend for a small compact quality laptop? I have a Dell Inspiron 6000 and its really heavy and massive to take to shows....any suggestions?

Thanks!
Dena

D... I got an inspiron 1501 when i signed from my husband and it's GREAT and with tax and shipping it was only $700, and a tax write-off!

g

ginamkiely said:
D... I got an inspiron 1501 when i signed from my husband and it's GREAT and with tax and shipping it was only $700, and a tax write-off!

g

Hey Woman! How the heck are you!?!?!?

I will have to check that out! What did you get on it? Hey, when do you get your first star under your name on here?

Related to Best Compact Laptops for On-the-Go Professionals

1. What is "Speaking of Presents...." all about?

"Speaking of Presents...." is a catalog of our most popular and versatile kitchen tools and gadgets, perfect for gift-giving or treating yourself.

2. Can I order items from "Speaking of Presents...." online?

Yes, you can easily order items from "Speaking of Presents...." online through our website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant.

3. Are there any special deals or promotions for "Speaking of Presents...." items?

Yes, we often have special deals and promotions for "Speaking of Presents...." items, such as discounted prices or free gifts with purchase. Be sure to check our website or with your consultant for current offers.

4. Can I personalize items from "Speaking of Presents...." as gifts?

Yes, many of our items from "Speaking of Presents...." can be personalized with custom engravings or monograms. This adds a special touch to your gift and makes it truly one-of-a-kind.

5. Are there any gift-wrapping options available for "Speaking of Presents...." items?

Yes, we offer gift-wrapping services for "Speaking of Presents...." items for an additional fee. This is a convenient option for those who want to save time and have their gifts ready to go.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
cookinmama
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • itsjustCarla
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
itsjustCarla