• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What is the Best Tablet for Surfing? - A Question for PC Friends

So, I'm pretty sure our laptop is in PC heaven & hubby's been saying he wants a tablet. So I ask you, PC friends, what is the best tablet for mainly surfing (we have a desktop).The best tablet for mainly surfing is the iPad 2.
Tropicalburstqt2
Gold Member
So, I'm pretty sure our laptop is in PC heaven & hubby's been saying he wants a tablet. So I ask you, PC friends, what is the best tablet for mainly surfing (we have a desktop). I have a Nook & he says it's too small, so I need your opinions please & thank you! :D

Just got my iPad 2 for my birthday. So far, loving it. But I'm an Apple convert.

So if you have a Nook that's too small, does that make you a little Nook-ee? Most people I know are always in favor of a little Nookie.

I have the iPad 2 also. Love it!

My mom has the Samsung Galaxy and loves it (so do I)...Consumer Reports rated it as high (and higher in some instances) as the iPad. I know HP has come out with one, but haven't compared yet...

If you're just looking to surf the web and not do many fancy things, check out an HP TouchPad. HP decided to get out of the hardware business, but plans to continue supporting the OS and apps, and there's a thriving Homebrew community as well. You can get a 16GB one on eBay for about $230 and a 32GB for about $270. HP does plan to do one last run of the tablets, and will sell them for the fire sale price of $99 and $199, but the chances of getting in on that are pretty slim. CK has TouchPad, and seems to really enjoy it. I would love one, but don't have $230 in disposable income right now to spend on it.Check out www.precentral.net for tons of tips and information on the TouchPad.

HP is getting out of the hardware business? When? I'm on my 3rd HP laptop and love it, and I have an HP desktop.

1. What is the "Ot-Best Tablet" from Pampered Chef?

The "Ot-Best Tablet" is a sleek and versatile kitchen tool designed to make meal prep and cooking easier. It is a multi-functional tablet that can be used as a cutting board, cookbook, meal planner, and more.

2. Is the "Ot-Best Tablet" dishwasher safe?

Yes, the "Ot-Best Tablet" is completely dishwasher safe. Simply detach the tablet from the stand and place it in the dishwasher for easy cleaning.

3. Can I use the "Ot-Best Tablet" for hot food?

Yes, the "Ot-Best Tablet" is heat-resistant and can be used to hold and serve hot food. However, we recommend using caution and not placing the tablet directly over an open flame or hot stove.

4. What materials is the "Ot-Best Tablet" made of?

The "Ot-Best Tablet" is made of a durable and food-safe plastic material, with a non-slip silicone base to keep it secure on your countertop.

5. Can I purchase additional stands for the "Ot-Best Tablet"?

Yes, additional stands for the "Ot-Best Tablet" can be purchased separately. This allows for easy storage and the ability to use the tablet in multiple areas of your kitchen.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Jennie4PC
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
Aylaisabeau
  • pjpamchef
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service