• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beer Bread Supply Order: Is it the Same Box?

In summary, the Beer Bread mix is on sale for a great price, but you have to order it through the supply order. You can get 1 box per order, and there is a limit of 4 per season.
jentapp
Has anyone ordered the Beer Bread mix off of the supply order instead of from the regular product order? Is it the same box with 2 mixes in it?

It sure is! Great deal, huh?!

AWESOME!!! :D

I have a friend who's in Lia Sophia and her sister does Tastefully Simple (we should have our own little group holiday show...LOL). I bought one of the TS beer bread mixes, but it only comes with 1 for $4.99 so our supply order deal is a MUCH better value (I love the beer bread, but hate beer so I'd rather use up 2 cans at a time and not have to have it just sitting there taking up space)!

The cheesy salsa variation on the side of the box is delish! And it's perfect for dipping into Southwestern Seasoning Dip (1 cup sour cream, 1 cup mayo, a couple tablespoons Southwestern seasoning).

I wonder if there's a limit to how many you can order at one time. Maybe I'll give them out as Christmas gifts and let everyone know that they can be reordered through my website. :D

On supply order, you can get 1 per order, and there's a limit of 4 per season, too.

chefann said:
On supply order, you can get 1 per order, and there's a limit of 4 per season, too.

Are you sure about that? I orderd several boxes not too long ago and I didn't have any problems.

Yes that is right you can now only order 4 per season on all the pantry items.

It says so on the supply order form.

That still works out, because I can buy 1 box this month and 1 box next month along with 2 stoneware loaf pans each month, bake the loaves up, wrap them in with the loaf pan, and give them as homemade gifts to 4 people for Christmas. :D

bbauman07 said:
Yes that is right you can now only order 4 per season on all the pantry items.

It says so on the supply order form.

I guess it's been a few months since I did this.

I'm bummed that we can't order more, I used to make several variations of the bread at my mystery host shows.

I just spoke with HO and they confirmed 1 box of beer bread per order, 4 per season. No problem though since I thought of it early enough to split them between 2 months (then I can get more in January for ME...LOL). :D

1. Is the box for the beer bread supply order the same as the regular boxes?

No, the box for the beer bread supply order is specifically designed to hold the beer bread mix and beer bread baker. It is a different size and shape from our regular boxes.

2. Can I use the same packaging materials for the beer bread supply order as I do for the regular orders?

Yes, you can use the same packaging materials such as bubble wrap or packing peanuts to protect the beer bread mix and baker, but the box itself should be the designated beer bread box.

3. Will the beer bread supply order fit in my regular shipping box?

No, the beer bread supply order box is larger and cannot fit in our regular shipping boxes. It is important to use the designated beer bread box to ensure the safe arrival of the product.

4. Can I ship the beer bread supply order with other products in the same box?

No, it is recommended to ship the beer bread supply order separately from other products to prevent any damage to the beer bread mix and baker. It is best to use a designated beer bread box for this order.

5. Do I need to purchase the beer bread supply box separately or is it included with the order?

The beer bread supply box is included with your order of the beer bread mix and baker. It is specifically designed to fit these products and ensure their safe arrival to your customers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Admin Greg
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • dollfangs
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ShelbyMichalek