• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Are the Best Accompaniments for Beer Bread?

In summary, beer bread is a versatile side dish that pairs well with a variety of meals. It can be served with soups, stews, chili, grilled meats, cheese, dips, seafood, and salads. Typically made with a lighter beer, such as a lager or pilsner, it can also be paired with darker beers for a richer flavor.
pctharper
Gold Member
I'm having a show on Thursday and I was going to do a beer bread mix. DH and I normally just eat it plain with supper. Should I have a dip or spread or something to go along with it or just serve it plain?

I always serve it with a dip made with our southwestern seasoning mix and sour cream.....

My MIL makes the salsa/cheddar cheese recipe on the side and serves it with jalapeno jelly. My favorite!!!

wadesgirl said:
My MIL makes the salsa/cheddar cheese recipe on the side and serves it with jalapeno jelly. My favorite!!!

OMG..that sound SO GOOD..I might HAVE to make this soon.

I've served it with the Oil Dipping seasonings. I put out the Garlic one and the Sun-dried Tomato one and every time I've sold bread mixes and the seasonings!

What to Serve With Beer Bread?

Beer bread is a popular side dish that goes well with many different meals. Here are the top five frequently asked questions about what to serve with beer bread:

1. What types of meals does beer bread pair well with?

Beer bread is a versatile side dish that can be paired with a variety of meals. It goes particularly well with soups, stews, and chili. It also pairs nicely with grilled meats, such as burgers, sausages, and chicken.

2. Can I serve beer bread with cheese or dips?

Absolutely! Beer bread is a great accompaniment to cheese and dips. It pairs well with a variety of cheeses, from sharp cheddar to creamy brie. It also goes well with savory dips like spinach and artichoke or buffalo chicken.

3. What about serving beer bread with seafood?

While beer bread may not be the most traditional pairing with seafood, it can still be a delicious option. It goes well with hearty seafood dishes like fish chowder or fish and chips.

4. Can I serve beer bread with a salad?

Yes, you can! Beer bread can add a nice crunch and flavor to a salad. It pairs well with a simple green salad or a hearty salad with toppings like bacon, cheese, and nuts.

5. Are there any specific types of beer that go best with beer bread?

Beer bread is typically made with a lighter beer, such as a lager or pilsner. However, you can also experiment with different types of beer to see what flavors you prefer. For example, a darker beer like a stout or porter can add a rich flavor to the bread.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
raebates
  • WLMcCoy
  • Products and Tips
Replies
Views
my3angels
  • melissasutkus