• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Becoming a Consultant Email!!! Help!

In summary, the guest wanted more information about becoming a consultant and hosting a show. The guest said she was very busy and didn't have time to chat, so the guest welcomes the offer to email her more information. The guest also mentioned that she had received two emails asking about the business.
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Hi! Ok I had an online show going on & one of the guests clicked they want info on both hosting a show as well as becoming a consultant- I did call her & she seemed like she is very busy & doesnt want to chitchat as she stated she worked a 15hr shift... soo... she welcomed me to email her info on both... I want somethin to grab her attention & get her interested! Does anyone have ANYTHING on both I can email her & follow up with any questions...& perhaps some pix of new kit & all thats in it!
PLEASE LET ME KNOW!!!! THANKS!

I'll attach a very straightforward flyer that I actually put in my recruiting packets. It doesn't have any pictures or anything and I'm sure I found it somewhere else, but you're welcome to use it. I thought I remember seeing something on here a while back where someone did put a picture of the new kit on some flyer. Hope this helps a little. You don't want to overwhelm her with info, so this is a pretty easy way to cover a good amount of basic information.

Hmm, it's not letting me attach anything. I'll try to attach it on another post.

I will email you something that my direct emailed me.... you can figure out from the questions... if they apply or not........

Let me try again!

I don't know why I can't do it. I'll just email it to you. :)

I had 2 emails today asking about our business. It's exciting

Yay, it finally seemed to work so I could attach something. For some reason when I try to do an attachment, my pop up blocker blocks it, so I couldn't do it. Today I was able to open the "pop up." Anyway, here's the flyer I was talking about.:) Hope it helps!

Attachments

• 5_size_apron[1].doc
    120 KB · Views: 433
I mailed out a postcard that had a pic of the new kit on it. I will let you know if I get any replies.

Did you print that up or is it something already made up?

I love this Becky, just what I was looking for. I have had 3 people email me this week asking for more information on our business. I'm going to send this along with my follow up email. Thanks again Diane

The new flyer Your life your Way is good . go to files at the top of this page and put in Your life your way and it will come up for you

Last edited:

Related to Becoming a Consultant Email!!! Help!

What are the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn a flexible income, receive discounts on products, and gain access to training and support from experienced consultants. You also have the ability to set your own schedule and work from the comfort of your own home.

How do I sign up to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

Signing up to become a Pampered Chef consultant is easy! Simply visit our website and click on the "Join Us" tab. From there, you can fill out the application and we will guide you through the process of getting started.

What is the cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

The cost to become a Pampered Chef consultant is $109, which includes your starter kit with over $450 worth of products and business supplies. There is also a monthly fee of $15.50 for your personal consultant website, training, and support.

Do I need to have experience in sales or cooking to become a Pampered Chef consultant?

No, you do not need any previous experience to become a Pampered Chef consultant. We provide all the necessary training and support to help you succeed in your business. However, having a passion for cooking and entertaining can be beneficial.

What kind of support and resources will I receive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to a wide range of resources and support, including online and in-person training, a personalized website, marketing materials, and ongoing support from your mentor and other consultants. You will also have the opportunity to attend conferences and events to network and learn from other successful consultants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jrstephens
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Deb Bixler
  • Bren706