• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Beautiful New Apron - $25 - Email for Details

In summary, the Beautiful New Apron is made of high-quality, durable cotton fabric and is designed to fit most adults with adjustable straps for a comfortable and flattering fit. It can also be personalized for an additional fee and is available in three colors: black, red, and navy blue. The apron is also machine washable, with recommended cold water and low heat settings for washing.
jbondr
Gold Member
For sale - I earned the new apron, just took it out of the package to look at it. It really isn't me and I know it will just collect dust in my closet. It needs to find a more loving and appreciative PC home. If your PC home fit this description send me an e-mail. I am asking $25, includes shipping. [email protected]

The apron has found a new owner. Thanks!

Related to Beautiful New Apron - $25 - Email for Details

1. What materials is the apron made of?

The Beautiful New Apron is made of high-quality, durable cotton fabric that is both comfortable to wear and easy to clean.

2. Is the apron one-size-fits-all?

Yes, the apron is designed to fit most adults and can be adjusted with the adjustable neck strap and tie-back waistband for a comfortable and flattering fit.

3. Can I personalize the apron with my name or logo?

Yes, we offer customization services for an additional fee. Please email us for more information and pricing details.

4. What are the available colors for the apron?

The Beautiful New Apron is currently available in three colors: classic black, vibrant red, and chic navy blue.

5. Is the apron machine washable?

Yes, the apron is machine washable. We recommend washing it in cold water and tumble drying on low heat to preserve its quality and color.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jbondr
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
jbondr
  • ChefLoriG
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
ChefLoriG
  • sburnside