• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are Any Bare Escentuals Fans Attending the Upcoming Conference Wave 1?

You can order them online, or at some of the stores that carry BE. Jane Iredale and GloMinerals do not have the bismuth oxychloride, so they are a good option if you are sensitive to it.
thebowman
Gold Member
Hey any Bare Escentuals gals going to Conference Wave 1? There is a special make under by appointment only at Water Tower BE Boutique. I fell in love with the product last year and planned on going this year.

What is Bare Escentuals?

dannyzmom said:
What is Bare Escentuals?

It's Mineral Makeup.

It's considered the original mineral makeup, with the current trend of drugstore (and other) brands having mineral makeup being a case of copying. I currently use Bare Escentuals, but I'm going to switch over to a handmade mineral makeup when mine is gone. I found someone who makes it without Bismuth Oxychloride, which can block pores and cause irritation, and is included in most mass-produced mineral makeup (including Bare Escentuals).

And MK is switching to a mineral based makeup now too!

They, like the drug store brands, are several years behind the trend.

I love bare essentials. I was never a make up girl because it just didn't look right I can't mess my face up with this.

I love it and my skin loves it, I just started using the RareMinerals and love it too. I also didn't like to put on makeup because it felt so icky and like a mask. I started my 16 yr old daughter on it last year and she doesn't break out anymore, thank goodness becaues she has a very fair complextion

I love the stuff. Have been using it for years. Even turned my Director on to it last year at NC. They have a store at WaterTower which I am planning on stopping in. I am in Wave 1, if that helps.

Making an appointment, that's an idea. Plus, don't forget to get your BE card. They punch it for every something you spend, then when it's full you get something. Sorry can't remember what, but free is always good.

I can't use any mineral powders my skin breaks out! I'm still trying to get my pretty, smooth skin back since we got back from SC. It didn't care for all the sunscreen I put on it, and I've got bumps and splotches all over my face.

Grrrr- I need my Arbonne rep to get back into town!

chefann said:
It's considered the original mineral makeup, with the current trend of drugstore (and other) brands having mineral makeup being a case of copying. I currently use Bare Escentuals, but I'm going to switch over to a handmade mineral makeup when mine is gone. I found someone who makes it without Bismuth Oxychloride, which can block pores and cause irritation, and is included in most mass-produced mineral makeup (including Bare Escentuals).
Maybe that's what I'm sensitive to? I also cannot use just any pressed powder, it has to be Clinique...even though I prefer Lancome's or MAC's those just make my face break out, so I'm limited to what I can use and I like a sheer coverage and nothing goopey or oily or heavy...

Kitchen Diva...

if you are interested, Jane Iredale and GloMinerals don't have the bismuth stuff. Glo is about the same pricing as BE, Jane Iredale is a bit more.

I've tried several mineral make-ups. So far, I like Arbonne the best. I was thinking about giving BE a try-out though. I love my Arbonne, but I hate spending so much $ all at one time, I would still probably spend the same amt on other brands, but at least I could buy it here and there and it wouldn't hurt so much.

pamperedlinda said:
I've tried several mineral make-ups. So far, I like Arbonne the best. I was thinking about giving BE a try-out though. I love my Arbonne, but I hate spending so much $ all at one time, I would still probably spend the same amt on other brands, but at least I could buy it here and there and it wouldn't hurt so much.
I feel the same way about my Arbonne skincare- I can't believe how much it is for just the scrub and some moisterizer! Almost $60.00 with shipping!!! I really need to look into just signing up for the discount. My consultant has been trying to get me to sign up for the discount for about 9 months now.

I have picky skin and normally clinique has always worked and worked well since I was 14, however my skin is changing, thanks to the hormones...and I need something a little more pure- Arbonne fits the bill but is SO expensive.

I hear ya Linda! :)

PamperChefCarol said:
Kitchen Diva...

if you are interested, Jane Iredale and GloMinerals don't have the bismuth stuff. Glo is about the same pricing as BE, Jane Iredale is a bit more.
Where do you order those? I'm always afraid to try new make-up if I can't return it. I have a DRAWER full of things that just didn't work out. Crap, I could buy a really nice mountain bike with the money it used to buy all those things that didn't work out.

Kacey, I signed-up for the discount last year and if you plan to use Arbonne it is so worth it. The only problem is that in order to really get the benefits you need to have a large purchase, then you get all the special discounts. My neighbor is an Arbonne consultant and I signed for the discount under her - it's about to expire so if I want to continue I'll have to resign under my DH name so I don't break any of PCs director rules. Even though I only use it for myself I'm technically considered a consultant for them

1. What is the "Be Girls Going to Conference" event?

The "Be Girls Going to Conference" is an annual conference organized by Pampered Chef specifically for women in the direct sales industry. It is a weekend full of training, networking, and inspiration to help women grow their businesses and achieve their goals.

2. When and where is the "Be Girls Going to Conference" event?

This year's "Be Girls Going to Conference" will be held on October 15-17, 2021 in Chicago, Illinois. The exact location will be announced closer to the event date.

3. Who can attend the "Be Girls Going to Conference" event?

The event is open to all women in the direct sales industry, regardless of their company or level of experience. It is a great opportunity for anyone looking to learn, grow, and connect with like-minded women.

4. What can attendees expect from the "Be Girls Going to Conference" event?

Attendees can expect a jam-packed schedule filled with keynote speakers, breakout sessions, and hands-on training workshops. They will also have the opportunity to network with other women in the industry and attend social events.

5. How can I register for the "Be Girls Going to Conference" event?

Registration for the event can be done through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your local Pampered Chef consultant. Early bird pricing is available, so be sure to register early to save on your ticket.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cmdtrgd
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • PampMomof3
  • National Conferences and Meetings
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Stampaholic1961