• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Batter Bowl Gift Tags - Need Custom Made

In summary, to get custom made Batter Bowl Gift Tags, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. The processing and shipping time may vary and there are no limitations on customization, but there may be a limit on the number of characters for the personalized message. You can also order a large quantity, but there is no option for returns or exchanges unless there is an error or damage.
jacrazy
I'm participating at funraising craft show at work, but I cannot promote or sell PC, but my plan is to make about a dozen Batter Bowl Gift Mixes and sell those. Everyone here knows I do PC anyway, so I'll still get some PC biz. The problem is that the gift cards for BB mixes from the PC website say "to, from, and have the PC logo. I can't seem to make a PDF or word doc without the logo. Can any of you do it? Or else I'll figure out something.

I can re-create it pretty quickly in Word - but only if no one already has it done...

I have attached 3 files.

The first one (holiday_bb_gifttags_noLogo.pdf) is the PC original and I just pasted a white box over the logo. It will print out WITHOUT the logo in Adobe Reader. It does not work so well in Adobe Acrobat.

The next 2 are the WORD version I created and its pdf conterpart. I provided you the Word version so you could change it if you wanted. PROOF IT! You may want to make it look nicer. I could not match the exact fonts from PC, but these are OK, not great. You may want to pick a different font.

Hope this helps.

Attachments

• holiday_bb_gifttags_noLogo.pdf
    285.2 KB · Views: 343
  • BatterBowlTags_noLogo.doc
    34 KB · Views: 327
  • BatterBowlTags_noLogo.pdf
    70.3 KB · Views: 345
:D Thanks. These are great. So, they fold over, which is nice and I'm thinking of putting a holiday sticker on the front.:)

1. How can I get custom made Batter Bowl Gift Tags?

To get custom made Batter Bowl Gift Tags, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant or visit the Pampered Chef website. You can choose from a variety of design options and add your own personalized message.

2. How long does it take to receive the custom made Batter Bowl Gift Tags?

The processing and shipping time for custom made Batter Bowl Gift Tags may vary depending on your location and the current production schedule. It is best to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the website for an estimated delivery date.

3. Are there any limitations on the customization of the Batter Bowl Gift Tags?

There are no limitations on the customization of the Batter Bowl Gift Tags. You can choose from a variety of design options and add your own personalized message. However, there may be a limit on the number of characters allowed for the personalized message.

4. Can I order a large quantity of custom made Batter Bowl Gift Tags?

Yes, you can order a large quantity of custom made Batter Bowl Gift Tags. However, it is recommended to check with your Pampered Chef consultant or the website for bulk ordering options and pricing.

5. Can I return or exchange the custom made Batter Bowl Gift Tags?

Unfortunately, custom made Batter Bowl Gift Tags cannot be returned or exchanged as they are personalized. However, if there is an error in the personalization or if the product is damaged during shipping, you can contact your Pampered Chef consultant for assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• raebates
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • thehaleykitchen
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
Shari in TX
Replies