• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Basket Fundraiser: $100 Bag o Rama Redemption Options for Cookware and Cutlery

In summary, a Give Away Product Poll is a survey where customers can vote for their favorite products to be given away as prizes in future promotions or contests. To participate, simply visit the website and vote for the desired products. Multiple votes are allowed, but it is encouraged to only vote for products that are truly wanted. Give Away Product Polls are held periodically throughout the year and the product with the most votes may not necessarily be chosen as a prize due to other factors such as availability and cost.
heat123
Silver Member
I am doing a basket for my dds fall fundraiser and am putting a $100 basket together.... I am trying to figure out what to redeem from Bag o Rama?

I have 450 points, do I give____________, to get them hooked and order more of:

~Cookware
~Cutlery

Thanks for your opinions in advance! :)

Hmmmm, that's a good one. I think you are golden either way! Both are fantastic and will leave them wanting more. Both are things people genuinely need in the kitchen and often need to replace the junky stuff they have. Last year, I would have said cookware, hands down. But, now I am completely sold on our cutlery. I know that didn't really help you at all, but I think either choice is a good one!

That is a tough one honestly! I think I would prob go with cookware though. Number One they'll fall in love, Number two hopefully theyll be back to place a HUGE order for cookware!

gothim0802 said:
That is a tough one honestly! I think I would prob go with cookware though. Number One they'll fall in love, Number two hopefully theyll be back to place a HUGE order for cookware!

I second that! :)

I "third" that!! Cookware, no question.

I vote cutlery...with the new butcher block, it may be better to get them hooked on a set! Plus, if they order the cutlery piece by piece, you get repeat business. I think people are more likely to order these than spend big bucks on cookware right now.

1. What is a Give Away Product Poll?

A Give Away Product Poll is a survey where customers can vote for their favorite products that they would like to see given away as a prize in future promotions or contests.

2. How do I participate in a Give Away Product Poll?

To participate in a Give Away Product Poll, simply visit our website and look for the current poll. Click on the products you would like to see given away and submit your vote. It's that easy!

3. Can I vote for more than one product in a Give Away Product Poll?

Yes, you can vote for multiple products in a Give Away Product Poll. However, we ask that you only vote for products that you truly want to see given away as prizes.

4. How often do you hold Give Away Product Polls?

We hold Give Away Product Polls periodically throughout the year. Keep an eye on our website and social media pages for announcements on when the next poll will be available.

5. Will the product with the most votes automatically be given away as a prize?

While the product with the most votes does have a higher chance of being chosen as a prize, we take into consideration other factors such as availability and cost. We cannot guarantee that the top voted product will be given away, but we do take our customers' preferences into account when selecting prizes for promotions and contests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• LBurke
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
thecougchef
  • heat123
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • PamperedPrincess74