• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Meeting Barbara Duke: New to Georgia, and Curious About Beth Jacobs

In summary, Barbara Duke is a highly successful consultant and leader in the Pampered Chef community. The "Meeting Barbara Duke" event is an opportunity for consultants and customers to learn from her expertise and success in the business. Her presence in Georgia offers valuable insight for new consultants in the state. The "Curious About Beth Jacobs" segment of the event will feature a conversation between Barbara Duke and another top-performing consultant, providing tips and advice for building a successful business. There is usually a registration fee for the event, which can be done through the Pampered Chef website or through a consultant.
hmolah
Is Barbara Duke under Beth Jacobs? Or is Barbara a NED? I'm just curious. Tomorrow and Sunday my new cluster here in Georgia is hosting her for a weekend seminar. I'm new to Georgia, so this will be my first meeting at the hospitality and meeting Barbara Duke! I think that's pretty good for a first meeting! lol Beth Jacobs is my NED, and I thought that my hospitality director had said that she was her's as well. So, I wasn't sure why she was hosting Barbara Duke. The name sounds familiar, but I don't know where everyone lines up, so I thought I'd ask before heading to the meeting tomorrow without a clue! Thanks! :)

yes, Barb is under Beth. You are one LUCKY DUCK!

Heather, where are you in Georgia? I'm in Macon and Beth Jacobs is my NED.

Lisa - I think I might have messaged you a couple of months ago when we moved here. I'm in the Savannah area.

Thanks for the info! I thought I saw that Barbara lives in Cali, so she's traveling quite a way to come here! That's one coast to the other!

I can't wait to meet her and see what it's all about! I was blessed in my Ohio hospitality to meet Darla Oelmann (sp?). She wasn't in my lineage, but it was nice to be face-to-face with a NED. She lived only 2 hours or so away from my hospitality director in Ohio, so it was more convenient for her to come. How fun! I can't wait!

Barbara is in Beth's downline. Barb is my upline and she rocks :) You will love hearing her speak!

1. Who is Barbara Duke and why is she important to Pampered Chef?

Barbara Duke is a top-performing consultant and leader in the Pampered Chef community. She has a wealth of knowledge and experience in the company and is often sought after for her expertise and success in the business.

2. What is the "Meeting Barbara Duke" event and why should I attend?

The "Meeting Barbara Duke" event is a special gathering for consultants and customers to hear from Barbara herself and learn tips and tricks for success in the Pampered Chef business. Attending this event can provide valuable insight and motivation for growing your business.

3. I am new to Georgia, how does Barbara Duke's presence in the state benefit me?

Barbara Duke's presence in Georgia offers a unique opportunity for consultants in the state to learn from one of the most successful leaders in the company. Her knowledge and experience can help new consultants kickstart their business and achieve their goals.

4. What can I expect from the "Curious About Beth Jacobs" segment of the event?

The "Curious About Beth Jacobs" segment will feature Barbara Duke in conversation with Beth Jacobs, another top-performing consultant. Together, they will share their experiences and insights on how to build a successful Pampered Chef business, providing valuable tips and advice for attendees.

5. Is there a cost to attend the "Meeting Barbara Duke" event and how can I register?

There is typically a registration fee for the "Meeting Barbara Duke" event, which covers the cost of the venue and materials. You can register for the event through the Pampered Chef website or by contacting your consultant.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Kitchen2u
  • esavvymom
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
jackieblue