• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Baking a Rectangular Baker for a Party: Temp & Time Tips

In summary, the recommended temperature for baking a rectangular baker for a party is between 350-375 degrees Fahrenheit. The baking time will vary depending on the recipe and size of the dish, but it is best to follow the specific instructions or check for doneness with a toothpick. Rectangular bakers can be used for both sweet and savory dishes, but it is important to clean them thoroughly between uses. It is also recommended to lightly grease the baker before baking for easy removal. The number of servings a rectangular baker can hold depends on its size, with a 9x13 inch dish serving 8-12 people and a 12x16 inch dish serving up to 20 people.
Kitchen2u
Have any of you double the recipe (Rectangular Baker) and BAKE it? What temp...how long? This is for the party on Friday...35-40 confirmed.

Last edited:
The Cooks Tips for the recipe say to lightly cover it with foil and bake it at 350 for 45 mins then remove the foil and bake 5-10 mins more. I would think it would still be about the same.

Thanks Linda...my copy doesn't have the Cook Tips...thanks!

I have doubled this but, in my opinion, you definitely don't need to double the topping - way too much.

I add the caramel sprinkles to the top of this.....YUMMMY!!!!!

Wow35-40 confirmed!! That's wonderful, let us know how it goes!! :thumbup:

I smell a successful show in your future and a big ol' batch of Apple Crisp!!

Debbie :D

Wow Ginny! You will have to let us know how it goes.

Related to Baking a Rectangular Baker for a Party: Temp & Time Tips

1. What temperature should I bake a rectangular baker at for a party?

The recommended temperature for baking a rectangular baker for a party is typically between 350-375 degrees Fahrenheit. This will ensure even cooking and a golden brown crust.

2. How long should I bake a rectangular baker for a party?

The baking time for a rectangular baker will vary depending on the recipe and the size of the baker. Generally, it is best to follow the specific instructions provided by the recipe or to check for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center of the dish. The toothpick should come out clean when the dish is fully cooked.

3. Can I use a rectangular baker for both sweet and savory dishes?

Yes, rectangular bakers are versatile and can be used for both sweet and savory dishes. Just make sure to thoroughly clean the baker in between uses to avoid any flavor transfer.

4. Do I need to grease the rectangular baker before baking?

It is recommended to lightly grease the rectangular baker before adding your ingredients. This will help prevent sticking and make for easy removal of the dish once it's done baking.

5. How many servings can a rectangular baker typically hold?

The number of servings a rectangular baker can hold will depend on the size and depth of the dish. As a general rule, a 9x13 inch rectangular baker can serve 8-12 people, while a larger 12x16 inch dish can serve up to 20 people.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • tloudermilk
  • Recipes and Tips
Replies
Views
MissChef
  • pampchef.angel