• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bags, Aprons, Postcards & Recipe Cards, Catalogs, Business Supplies!

In summary, the seller has a variety of items for sale, including a hat, tote, laptop bag, aprons, and catalogs. There is also a package of fall/winter 2011 catalogs for sale.
Aurora
All prices include cheapest shipping in the USA - I do live in Alaska, so parcel post can be slow. If you want it faster, I can give you a shipping quote for priority. I can only make it to the PO Friday-Sunday. :) Totally open to offers!Photos here: http://s1182.photobucket.com/albums/x441/shannaforsale/Merrell Logo Hat, worn a couple times - $10
Mini Catalog Tote, used once - $20
Logo tote with clear vinyl pocket to hold included changeable seasonal logo cards - well loved - $15
Tool Turn About bag - $15 seam on the top is coming loose, doesn't affect function but a quick stitch would fix it right up.
Logo Laptop/Paperwork Bag - $30 (this will be heavy, $$ to ship...)
Aprons, both used - Denim $10, 2010 Holiday silver/yellow - I only have the silver logo ribbon, this was only worn once - $15
NIP Postcard invites and recipe cards - I have LOADS of these. I don't recall how much they are new and shipped from PC, but I'm asking $10 shipped per dozen, any combo. Is there a recipe you're looking for? Just ask!
New consultant tote - $35I also have a full (but open - I wanted to look through one!) package of Fall/Winter 2011 catalogs - $20 includes media mail shippingStill going through things - I have other paperwork - order forms, printable receipts, DVD's, recruiting flyers, etc. Also, PC logo bags - grocery sack type. :) Thanks for looking! You can PM me or email [email protected]

Last edited:
pm'd you, will touch base

lauriedip said:
pm'd you, will touch base

Pm'd you back. :)

Bumping this up.

What all do you have left? Any recipe cards? =D

what all do you have left? Thanks

For some reason I can't PM you. Do you still have the PC grocery bags? How many and how much?

1. What are the different types of bags available for purchase?

At Pampered Chef, we offer a variety of bags to suit your needs. Our most popular bags include the Large Utility Tote, the Essential Storage Tote, and the Picnic Thermal Tote. We also have smaller bags such as the Lunch Break Thermal and the Mini Zipper Pouch. All of our bags are durable and perfect for carrying your Pampered Chef products or everyday essentials.

2. Do you have aprons available in different sizes?

Yes, we offer aprons in both adult and children's sizes. Our adult aprons have an adjustable neck strap and long ties to ensure a comfortable fit for all body types. Our children's aprons are designed for kids aged 3-6 and have an adjustable neck strap for a perfect fit. Both sizes come in a variety of colors and patterns.

3. Can I personalize my postcards and recipe cards?

Yes, we offer personalization services for both postcards and recipe cards. You can add your name, contact information, and even your own logo to these marketing materials. This is a great way to make your Pampered Chef business stand out and leave a lasting impression on your customers.

4. How can I obtain a Pampered Chef catalog?

You can receive a digital catalog for free by signing up for our email list on our website. If you prefer a physical copy, you can purchase one from your Pampered Chef consultant or request one online. Our catalogs are updated regularly with our latest products and promotions.

5. What type of business supplies do you offer for consultants?

We offer a variety of business supplies to help you run your Pampered Chef business, including order forms, host packets, and customer receipts. We also have branded items such as business cards, tote bags, and aprons to help you promote your business and build your brand. All of our business supplies are available for purchase on our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Carol Waggoner
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Humble Beginnings
  • loreo