1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bookings Bag bookings -- idea for shopping bags

1. janezapchef

janezapchef Veteran Member Gold Member

I just got this from the LemonAid Lady. I thought it could be a way to use our shopping bags, not just the product bags like she suggests.
    Direct sales, party planĀ  get more bookings

Apr 30, 2009
  2. esavvymom

esavvymom Legend Member Staff Member

My director sent that to me today too, and I have to admit, I am thoroughly confused by it! Especially from the "At the Party" portion forward.

Apr 30, 2009
  3. c00p

c00p Veteran Member Gold Member

Hmmmmm......this could work.

May 1, 2009
  4. nldavis321

nldavis321 Member Gold Member

I Love this! Cant wait to give it a try!!!

May 1, 2009
  5. Nanisu

Nanisu Veteran Member Gold Member

I get the "bag a party" part--but the rest of it? Do they bring a bag from their favorite store? And then we work with that? I think it could be fun, just a little fuzzy on how this part of it works....

May 1, 2009
  6. teresah551393

teresah551393 Member

I put a little label on my postcards for the show I am having next Saturday that says Bring your Favorite shopping bag. I am going to give a little prize for the biggest, most colorful and my own favorite bag. How many gifts I give will depend on how many in attendance. Maybe I will use one of our reusable shopping bags as a pass around thing for a game. Everytime I say something about bagging a product or party or business, they pass it and at the end who ever has it, gets to keep it. I send out 62 invites for this party. It is a repeat host, so hopefully there will be a good turn out.

7. This sounds so fun and so different!! I love different. Thanks for sharing it Jane. Teresa good luck with your show next Saturday, let us know how it goes.

Have something to add?