• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bag Bookings -- Idea for Shopping Bags

In summary, a "Bag Booking" is a unique party concept where a Pampered Chef consultant brings a variety of kitchen products for guests to browse and purchase. It is recommended to invite at least 20 people, but there is no limit. The consultant will provide shopping bags for guests to take home their purchases, but hosts can also bring their own bags to recycle. The shopping bags can also be customized with the host's name or party theme. Hosts can earn free or discounted products based on party sales and receive a special host discount on additional purchases. Consultants may also have special offers and promotions for hosts and guests.
janezapchef
Gold Member
I just got this from the LemonAid Lady. I thought it could be a way to use our shopping bags, not just the product bags like she suggests.
http://www.lemonaidlady.com/More_Parties.htm

My director sent that to me today too, and I have to admit, I am thoroughly confused by it! Especially from the "At the Party" portion forward.

Hmmmmm......this could work.

I Love this! Cant wait to give it a try!!!

I get the "bag a party" part--but the rest of it? Do they bring a bag from their favorite store? And then we work with that? I think it could be fun, just a little fuzzy on how this part of it works....

I put a little label on my postcards for the show I am having next Saturday that says Bring your Favorite shopping bag. I am going to give a little prize for the biggest, most colorful and my own favorite bag. How many gifts I give will depend on how many in attendance. Maybe I will use one of our reusable shopping bags as a pass around thing for a game. Everytime I say something about bagging a product or party or business, they pass it and at the end who ever has it, gets to keep it. I send out 62 invites for this party. It is a repeat host, so hopefully there will be a good turn out.

This sounds so fun and so different!! I love different. Thanks for sharing it Jane. Teresa good luck with your show next Saturday, let us know how it goes.

1. What is a "Bag Booking"?

A "Bag Booking" is a unique party concept where a Pampered Chef consultant brings a variety of our popular kitchen products to a gathering of friends and family. Guests can browse our product line and place orders directly from the consultant, with the added convenience of being able to take their purchases home in shopping bags.

2. How many people do I need to invite for a Bag Booking?

We recommend inviting at least 20 people to your Bag Booking. This ensures a good turnout and gives your guests a wide selection of products to choose from. However, you can invite as many people as you'd like.

3. Do I need to provide shopping bags for my guests?

No, there is no need for you to provide shopping bags. Our consultants will bring enough bags for your guests to take home their purchases. However, if you have any extra bags that you would like to recycle, you are welcome to bring them to the party.

4. Can we customize the shopping bags for our Bag Booking?

Yes, our consultants can assist you in customizing the shopping bags with your name or a specific theme for your party. This adds a personal touch and makes for a memorable party experience.

5. Are there any incentives for hosting a Bag Booking?

Yes, as a host of a Bag Booking, you can earn free or discounted products based on the total sales from your party. You will also receive a special host discount on any additional products you wish to purchase. Additionally, our consultants often have special offers and promotions for hosts and their guests.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
kcnancy
  • PamperMeDawn
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • keynibear