• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

forSale~ Tote Bag and Money Bag

P
pampered Ruth
Hi! I am selling these 2 items that belong to my sister. She tried PC and found it wasn't for her very quickly. These are both nearly new. The money bag is in perfect shape and the tote bag is pretty good ( it does have a a few scuff marks on it, nothing major). The tote is a pretty good size, I use mine as a purse , and it has an outiside zipper pocket on it. The tote makes great advertising when you are out and about. I would like to sell them together. Please pm me if interested. Thanks!

Attachments

• pampered chef 001 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    pampered chef 001 Standard e-mail view.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 495
I Pm'd you!

Hi Ruth ... we have a Marketplace forum you might want to try for future reference. What part of Ohio are you from?

for saleHi! I am from Cleveland, North Olmsted to be exact. Thanks for the infor about marketplace, I never heard of it, but I will check it out . Thanks!

pampered Ruth said:
Hi! I am from Cleveland, North Olmsted to be exact. Thanks for the infor about marketplace, I never heard of it, but I will check it out . Thanks!

Ruth, I am from Mentor. Whose cluster are you? :chef:

How much are you asking?

Hey RUth, I looked and I just can't justify it! I would love it but I know you'll find a buyer here!!

for sale tote bag and money bagbumping.... the first $12 gets it including shipping.

Ruth sent you an pm

sold... thanks

1. What items are you selling?

I am selling a tote bag and a money bag that belonged to my sister. They are both in almost new condition.

2. What is the condition of the items?

The money bag is in perfect shape, while the tote bag has a few scuff marks but is still in pretty good condition.

3. How big is the tote bag?

The tote bag is a good size and can be used as a purse. It also has an outside zipper pocket.

4. Can the tote bag be used for advertising?

Yes, the tote bag makes for great advertising when you are out and about.

5. Are you selling the items separately or together?

I am looking to sell both items together as a set.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcnancy
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • toaster_pastry
  • Sell Pampered Chef Items
Replies
Views
Jacquelyn Scheel
  • Cindy Perry