1. Pampered Chef relies on relationships and communication. How are you managing your business in the wake of Coronavirus and social distancing? Discuss here
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bad Customer Care

1. jdavis

jdavis Veteran Member

I have a woman who said a long time ago she ordered the mini muffin tin and tart shaper, paid and got a receipt but never recieved the product. The woman who she ordered it from at the time was a co-worker and consultant and then she was fired or something, anyway she said she had asked her a few weeks after paying for it if she ordered it and she said no, then she saw her outside of work after she was fired and asked if she was ever gonna get it and she told her no and so she asked if she would give her money back and she said no. I told her to find her receipt she said she knows she still has it and I would email a copy of it to HO to see if they can tell me anything. But until then do any of you know what they might do in this case? I don't know if they will tell me if she was still a consultant or not.

I am also thinking if they won't do anything that I will offer to buy her one if she hosts a party.

Feb 9, 2006
  2. ShanaSmith

ShanaSmith Veteran Member Silver Member

I think you are on the right track, probably if you send in the reciept they will make good on it. I do know that the complaint needs to come from the customer. She may even need to call the 888 number. If for some reason they are not able to help I would do exactly what you said and purchase one for her myself. Then you know you will have a customer for life and it won't leave that bad taste in her mouth about the Pampered Chef.

Feb 9, 2006
  3. PC1

PC1 Member Gold Member

I once had someone mention to me of a similiar situation. The people did notify Home Office of the situation and Pampered Chef made good to all the customers. Have the customer give Home Office a call, and supply all the information on her receipt-we don't want people to talk bad about Pampered Chef! Home Office will do what's right. She will be relieved that you actually received feed back and took and interest. I would suggest to her to call HO and let you know how it turns out or call her back in a few days to seehow she made out- that way you are following up and showing great customer care.

Feb 9, 2006
Have something to add?