• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backordered Nylon Knives: Has Anyone Received Theirs Yet?

In summary, the backordered nylon knives are expected to be restocked in 2-3 weeks, but orders can still be placed. The restocked knives will be identical to the original ones and there is currently a limit of 2 per customer. Orders can be cancelled before restocking, but not after.
Kathytnt
Has anyone been getting the backordered Nylon knives yet?? Mine were suppose to be back ordered until June 25 and I still have not heard anything

I received mine this weekend!!

I just got an email that they are not shipping until July 17.

Ouch - That is a long time

Ouch that is a long time, I wonder why I got mine so quick. Those were on my show I submitted on May 27! Who knows!!

It could have been when you submitted your shows....

I got mine -- 29 of them actually -- on Saturday. The show was submitted on 5/31. No idea if that helps at all, but, FWIW....

I only had 1 on backorder and it just shipped today.

Mine shipped today also

Mine on held off until July 17th! Yikes!

i got mine today!YEAH!!

1. When will the backordered nylon knives be restocked?

The backordered nylon knives are expected to be restocked within the next 2-3 weeks. We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience.

2. Can I still place an order for the backordered nylon knives?

Yes, you can still place an order for the backordered nylon knives. However, please note that your order will be fulfilled once the knives are restocked.

3. Will the backordered nylon knives be identical to the original ones?

Yes, the backordered nylon knives will be identical to the original ones. We ensure that the quality and design of our products remain consistent.

4. Is there a limit on how many backordered nylon knives I can order?

Currently, there is a limit of 2 backordered nylon knives per customer. This is to ensure that all of our customers have a chance to purchase the knives once they are restocked.

5. Can I cancel my backordered nylon knives order?

Yes, you can cancel your backordered nylon knives order by contacting our customer service team. However, please note that once the knives are restocked, the order cannot be cancelled.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jentapp
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • janezapchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • sfdavis918