• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Still Put a Show Through on P3 if Items are on Back Order?

In summary, customers can still place orders for items on back order through P3. The system will track these items and ship them once they become available. However, orders may be delayed if some items are on back order. Customers can cancel back ordered items by contacting customer service. Host rewards will still be earned, but for back ordered items, they will be applied once they are shipped. Customers can also add back ordered items to an existing P3 order by contacting their consultant, but this may delay the shipping of the order.
turtle15
Can I still put a show through on P3 if one of the items for a guest is on back order?

Yes, it will just not be shipped right away.

Yes you can. It will ship separate when it is available.

Thanks! That's what I thought. Just wanted to double check.

Hi there! As a Pampered Chef consultant, I can assure you that you can still put a show through on P3 even if one of the items for a guest is on back order. The P3 system will automatically adjust the order and remove the backordered item, so you don't have to worry about it. Your guest will still receive all of the other items they ordered and the backordered item will be shipped separately once it becomes available. I hope this helps! Let me know if you have any other questions. Happy cooking!

1. Can I still place an order for items that are on back order through P3?

Yes, you can still place an order for items that are on back order through P3. Our system will automatically track the back ordered items and once they become available, they will be shipped to you.

2. Will my order be delayed if some of the items are on back order?

Yes, your order may be delayed if some of the items are on back order. However, we will do our best to ship out the available items to you as soon as possible and the back ordered items will be shipped separately once they become available.

3. Can I cancel my order if some of the items are on back order?

Yes, you can cancel your order if some of the items are on back order. Simply contact our customer service team and they will assist you with canceling the back ordered items from your order.

4. Will I still earn host rewards if some of the items are on back order?

Yes, you will still earn host rewards for the items that are shipped out to you. However, the host rewards for the back ordered items will be applied once they become available and are shipped to you.

5. Can I add back ordered items to an existing P3 order?

Yes, you can add back ordered items to an existing P3 order. Simply contact your consultant and they will assist you with adding the back ordered items to your order. Please note that this may delay the shipping of your order.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• TJMagoo
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
rlombas
  • kam