• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Patriotic Items Available - Shop Now Through May 26th!

In summary, you can order outlet items from your website as an individual order, and you will get the sale and commission.
jbondr
Gold Member
I just checked the outlet and there are new items available. There are some patriotic items only available through May 26th. I will be spreading the word through my host and guest listing today. :)

Can they actually order outlet items and have them credited to you? I had a guest want to order off the outlet for a show and I had to call HO because PP3 won't let me enter it. I was told they had to order off the of the main PC website to get the outlets and you couldn't put it in a show order. So then I guess I just assumed no commission on those orders. Not that I don't want customers getting great deals but I don't want to put a lot of time and effort into it again if I don't get anything from it. (In the previous story, by the time we got this all figured out the outlet special she wanted was gone)

Tracy99 said:
Can they actually order outlet items and have them credited to you? I had a guest want to order off the outlet for a show and I had to call HO because PP3 won't let me enter it. I was told they had to order off the of the main PC website to get the outlets and you couldn't put it in a show order. So then I guess I just assumed no commission on those orders. Not that I don't want customers getting great deals but I don't want to put a lot of time and effort into it again if I don't get anything from it. (In the previous story, by the time we got this all figured out the outlet special she wanted was gone)
Do you have a website? Outlet orders cannot be added to shows, but they can order from your website as an individual online order. Then, you would get the sale and commission.
If you don't have a website, then you can't accept Outlet Orders.

Yes I have a website but when I click our products it doesn't show the outlets. I did just try individual order and they show up then. So I guess that is the difference. It has to be an individual order and can't be associated with any show. Thanks.

Tracy99 said:
Yes I have a website but when I click our products it doesn't show the outlets. I did just try individual order and they show up then. So I guess that is the difference. It has to be an individual order and can't be associated with any show. Thanks.

Yep - exactly that. :thumbup:

I posted the outlet specials on my FB this morning. I had a few hits, but most people just wanted the ice trays. $1.75- no one wanted to pay the $6 and change shipping for them. :(

I have a couple people not wanting to pay full shipping so I am collecting all the orders and will place one large order and split the shipping for all of my customers. I have offered this before and people really like this option.

I don't see the link for the outlet on my website, do you have to have something special to have this link?

dmfink said:
I don't see the link for the outlet on my website, do you have to have something special to have this link?

dmfink - you have to have qualified as a consultant first, before the outlet is on your website. Once you've submitted $1250 in sales, it will be there.

If you have qualified - then you might not be looking in the right place? Click on "shop online" and then click on individual order (not part of a show). It's at the bottom of that next page.

Ok, thanks ChefBeckyD, I have not qualified yet, so that is why the outlet is not on my site.

ChefBeckyD said:
dmfink - you have to have qualified as a consultant first, before the outlet is on your website. Once you've submitted $1250 in sales, it will be there.

I didn't know/remember that you had to be qualified first--a good reminder to tell my new recruit--hurry up and qualify.

gailz2 said:
I didn't know/remember that you had to be qualified first--a good reminder to tell my new recruit--hurry up and qualify.

Yes- because you can't do individual orders on your website until you are qualified, and Outlet orders are only done as individual web orders.

1. What type of patriotic items are available?

Our new patriotic collection includes kitchen tools, cookware, and serving pieces with red, white, and blue designs.

2. Can I purchase these items after May 26th?

Yes, these items will be available for purchase through the entire month of May, but we recommend ordering soon to ensure delivery before Memorial Day.

3. Are these items made in the USA?

While not all of our products are made in the USA, many of our new patriotic items are proudly made in America.

4. Are there any special deals or promotions for these patriotic items?

Yes, we are offering a special discount for customers who purchase three or more items from our patriotic collection. Check our website for more details.

5. Can I use these items for Fourth of July celebrations?

Absolutely! Our patriotic collection is perfect for all summer holidays, including Fourth of July BBQs and parties.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
Replies
Views
lisacb77
Replies
Views
melatc