• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Backordered Cheet Pans Are Shipping!

In summary, a Cheet Pan on backorder means that the product is currently out of stock and unavailable for immediate purchase. The estimated shipping date for backordered Cheet Pans will vary and customers will be notified via email when their order has shipped. Customers can cancel their order if the item is on backorder, but keep in mind that it may still be shipped if it becomes available before the cancellation is processed. Customers can still place an order for a backordered Cheet Pan, but it will not ship until it becomes available again. The company strives to restock popular items regularly, but unforeseen circumstances may cause backorders.
dannyzmom
Gold Member
Yippee!!!
Just got an email about a show I had in March for which the b/o sheetpans shipped today!

Cool! But what is a cheet pan? ;)New products?Sorry Carolyn, couldn't resist picking on you!

I stil have not received my replacement. Or weren't they replacing the consultant's sheet pans?

Good question I would like to know the answer to this one too.

janetupnorth said:
Cool! But what is a cheet pan? ;)

New products?

Sorry Carolyn, couldn't resist picking on you!
Thbthth!!! :p

They are replacing ours - AFTER the customers are taken care of. :)

janetupnorth said:
They are replacing ours - AFTER the customers are taken care of. :)

Thanks, Janet! I was hoping you would have the answer! :)

Not a problem - it was in a few e-mails. They are taking care of the backorders and replacements, then ones purchased by consultants.If you purchased on a show it would be shipped before one purchased through CC for Spring Samples or earned in packages.

Does anyone have an image of the sheet pans? I'd like to include a pic in my mid-month newsletter.

Tx

pattikake said:
Does anyone have an image of the sheet pans? I'd like to include a pic in my mid-month newsletter.Tx
You should be able to get it from the PC website when you view the catalog.Patti - send me your e-mail and I can send you one...

Last edited:
Yay! I got an email too. :)

Related to Backordered Cheet Pans Are Shipping!

What does it mean when a Cheet Pan is on backorder?

When a Cheet Pan is on backorder, it means that the product is currently out of stock and is not available for immediate purchase. This could be due to high demand or production delays.

When will the backordered Cheet Pans be shipped?

The estimated shipping date for backordered Cheet Pans will vary depending on when the product becomes available again. Our team is working diligently to get these items back in stock as soon as possible. You will be notified via email when your order has shipped.

Can I cancel my order if the Cheet Pan is on backorder?

Yes, you can cancel your order if the Cheet Pan is on backorder. Please contact our customer service team to assist you with cancelling the order and issuing a refund. Keep in mind that if the item becomes available before your cancellation is processed, the order may still be shipped to you.

Can I still place an order for a backordered Cheet Pan?

Yes, you can still place an order for a backordered Cheet Pan. However, please note that the item will not ship until it becomes available again. You will receive an estimated shipping date when you place your order.

Will the backordered Cheet Pans be restocked regularly?

Yes, we strive to keep our popular products in stock as much as possible. However, due to unforeseen circumstances, some items may experience backorders. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience as we work to restock these items.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• DebbieSAChef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
DebbieSAChef
  • crystalscookingnow
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • babywings76