• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is Home Office Not Including Holiday Brochures With Orders?

In summary, Pampered Chef has decided to only include holiday brochures upon request in order to reduce their carbon footprint and avoid paper waste. Customers can still receive a holiday brochure by selecting the option at checkout or contacting customer service. This change does not affect the availability of holiday products, and a digital version of the brochure is available on the website. This change currently only applies to holiday brochures, but there may be similar changes for other catalogs and brochures in the future.
DebPC
Staff member
Just had a huge show shipped to me and didn't see them on the shipping slip.

I didn't see them in the two shows shipped this month to my house. Odd.

Really bummed. I wonder if it's a cost cutting measure.

When did they start including them before? Maybe they will start with Nov 1st?

I thought it was Oct.1st or 15th. But I could be wrong.

1. Why are holiday brochures not included with my order from Pampered Chef?

At Pampered Chef, we value sustainability and reducing unnecessary waste. In an effort to be more environmentally friendly, we have decided to only include holiday brochures upon request. This allows us to reduce our carbon footprint and avoid excess paper waste.

2. Can I still receive a holiday brochure if I want one?

Absolutely! We understand that some customers may still prefer to receive a holiday brochure with their order. Simply let us know by selecting the option for a holiday brochure at checkout, or contact our customer service team to request one.

3. Will this change affect the availability of holiday products?

No, this change does not affect the availability of holiday products. Our holiday products will still be available for purchase online and through our consultants.

4. Is there a digital version of the holiday brochure available?

Yes, we offer a digital version of our holiday brochure on our website. You can also access it through our consultant's online parties or by contacting our customer service team.

5. Will this change also apply to future catalogs and brochures?

At this time, this change only applies to holiday brochures. We are always evaluating our practices to be more environmentally responsible, so it is possible that this change may be implemented for other catalogs and brochures in the future.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• 3girls
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
3girls
  • pkd09
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
ChefLaurieT
  • jcwarr