• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back in the Tank: A Fun and Exhausting Journey of Life - Whew!

In summary, "Back in the Tank" is a comedic memoir by a former shark tank contestant, suitable for all ages but with some adult humor. It offers insights and advice on entrepreneurship and explores universal themes of resilience and determination. While centered around the author's experience on the show, it can be enjoyed by all readers and is a stand-alone book with potential for future releases.
The_Kitchen_Guy
Silver Member
Whew!

Glad we're all back up here...just in time for me to go back into the tank.

:(

I got home and couldn't get on here. No-LOL! Not fun!

My Director called me looking for some info on a theme show she's offering next week, wondering about the site being down. :)

Well, I am glad that I did'nt miss anything!:rolleyes: I lost power for almost the whole day due to a storm that passed through!:mad:

So.....anyone know what happened? Of course, I haven't looked for a thread with the info...thought I would come to the gossip source :D

Okay...found it...duh.

I still couldn't get on until tonight! Oh well, on now...

How did your dives go today KG????

I couldn't get on at all last night.

Yesterday was my day off and I couldn't get here... I hate that. I don't mind so much when stuff is down if I can't be here anyway. Selfish of me, eh? :D

I couldn't get on last night either...or early this morning...I just rechecked again now and got on. Yippee!!

Related to Back in the Tank: A Fun and Exhausting Journey of Life - Whew!

1. What is "Back in the Tank" about?

"Back in the Tank" is a comedic memoir written by a former shark tank contestant, detailing her experiences and lessons learned while trying to launch her business on the popular TV show.

2. Is this book suitable for all ages?

Yes, "Back in the Tank" is appropriate for readers of all ages. However, some of the humor may be more relatable to adults.

3. Will I learn anything about entrepreneurship from this book?

Yes, "Back in the Tank" offers valuable insights and advice for budding entrepreneurs, as well as entertaining anecdotes about the ups and downs of starting a business.

4. Is this book only for fans of "Shark Tank"?

No, while "Back in the Tank" does center around the author's experience on the show, it also explores universal themes of resilience, determination, and overcoming challenges that can resonate with all readers.

5. Is "Back in the Tank" a stand-alone book, or part of a series?

"Back in the Tank" is a stand-alone book, but the author may release future books about her experiences as an entrepreneur and her continued journey after "Shark Tank."

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Teresa Lynn
  • wadesgirl
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
Replies
Views
minirottie