• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Back in the Game.. Have Been Inactive Since April Help!

April 2007 was when I went inactive & was also my last show... so I would have no career sales or recruits... but if I submit $200 in sales before April I can do that and have my career sales & 1 recruit back right??In summary, Colleen joined Pampered Chef in April 2006 as a single mother to earn extra income. She did well, with her highest show reaching $800 and recruiting 5 consultants in August. However, due to her bladder disease and other personal responsibilities, she became inactive in April 2007. She is now desperate to get back in the game but feels lost and unsure of how to approach her old leads and hosts. She is wondering if Pampered Chef will send
ChefBurke
Silver Member
Hey everyone! Not sure if anyone will recognize my usename or not.. Anyway, My name is Colleen, I stared Pampered Chef in April of 2006 when my daughter was 6wks old to earn extra income as a single mother. I was doing pretty well, highest show was $800, recruited 5 consultants in the month of August but then with having a bladder disease: IC, having a daughter to raise & having to find a fulltime job I got lost in the shuffle of things. I went inactive in April of 2007 & have been since then.. I am desperatly wanting to get back in the game but feel completely lost! I would LOVE to go to my teams meetings again but they are on Mon nights which is when I have my Karate class so it doesn't work out. I have heard that PC HO will send current catalogs, is this true?! I have no idea what the newest stuff is or what to say to people when I call my old leads & hosts.... HELP!!!!!!!!!:confused:

Wow, you've had a lot to deal with! Congrats on your five recruits! That is awesome.

I don't know how to direct you, but others on the board will. Also, feel free to call HO.

Good Luck

When you submit your first $200 in sales and become active again they will send you your change over kit with the new catalogs and paperwork. I am not sure though, if they willl send you any of the Fall/Winter books. You might want to talk to your director, and see if you can borrow some, or buy them from someone in the cluster. She may also be able to help you find a meeting on a different night.

Yes, definately get some catalogs from your director or a cluster mate. I am sure someone has some extra ones...I know I usually do. Get that 200 turned in before April and it will reactivate you. You can wait until after your year is up and join again which means a new kit, but it is much more simple to collect a few orders. Maybe your director will even help you. You could have a kick off show in Feb. and give a peek at a new Spring/summer product and that might jump start your March shows. Good luck. Sounds like you know what to do to have a great business... recruits in 1 month is awesome.

So I joined in April of 2006 and went inactive at my year mark... soooo wouldn't I be able to purchase a new kit at the $155.

Hi Colleen I remember you and that cute baby!!!

After you have been inactive for a whole year you can sign up again. If you have been inactive less than a year all it takes is submitting 200$ in orders.

Welcome back!

Welcome back! (I remember you too!) $200 dollars in sales and you are good to go! (You probably need to update your P3 before submitting the orders.)

If you want to get the new kit you will have to wait until you have been inactive for a whole year...April or May depending on when you actually went inactive.

Shawnna said:
If you want to get the new kit you will have to wait until you have been inactive for a whole year...April or May depending on when you actually went inactive.
this is exactly what I was going to say! Glad I read all the way down!;)
Welcome back Colleen!:)

Welcome back Colleen!:chef:

ChefBurke said:
So I joined in April of 2006 and went inactive at my year mark... soooo wouldn't I be able to purchase a new kit at the $155.

If you want to purchase the new kit, you have to wait until 1 year after your inactive date. So if you went inactive April 2007, you could resign in April 2008 but loose all your career sales, recruits, etc. Was April 2007 the last sales you did or the month you went inactive?

Sounds like you've gotten the answer to your question.I remember you. Welcome back!

Of course I remember you. Welcome back.

Don't you lose all your career sales and recruits when you go inactive anyway? :confused:

jcsmilez said:
Don't you lose all your career sales and recruits when you go inactive anyway? :confused:

Unfortunately, yes. :cry: However, it sounds like she knows what it takes to get all that back, and more.:)

Welcome back, Colleen!:sing:

By the way, where is Brandon, Florida? I grew up in Jacksonville, but I don't recognize your town!

Paula

Another welcome back, yes, I remember you too! Glad to hear things are better and you're getting back in the game.

If you want to sign elsewhere, wait your year, if you want to just reactivate, submit $200.

Good luck this round!

April 2007 was when I went inactive & was told even though it was a medical condition that I lost my recruits anyways.

I would be totally tempted to wait and resign! Not for the kit, but for the first 90 Days to do over again. Plus if they are having a great incentive (like the 3 pieces of Forged Cutlery) that is even better!! Start collecting orders in March so that when you resign in April you will already have shows to submit. :balloon: :balloon:

I'm excited for you just thinking about it. Then again if you want to reactivate that would be cool too ;) .

You lose your career sales and recruits when you go inactive??? I thought it was only if you go inactive for over a year? Wow, I better not go inactive ever.

wadesgirl said:
You lose your career sales and recruits when you go inactive??? I thought it was only if you go inactive for over a year? Wow, I better not go inactive ever.
It's not fair to the recruits to have a recruiter that is inactive and not doing shows. They are re-assigned to the upline director. If not, they would be in limbo waiting to see what their recruiter is going to do (re-activate or quit).If you find yourself in a position where you might go inactive or have a crisis, look into getting a sales waiver or taking a leave of absence. You can read all the details in the Policy and Procedure manual.Colleen (I remember you too!), welcome back! Having been that close to directorship in the past, I'm sure you will have a booming business again soon!

Welcome back & good luck!

GeorgiaPeach said:
It's not fair to the recruits to have a recruiter that is inactive and not doing shows. They are re-assigned to the upline director. If not, they would be in limbo waiting to see what their recruiter is going to do (re-activate or quit).

If you find yourself in a position where you might go inactive or have a crisis, look into getting a sales waiver or taking a leave of absence. You can read all the details in the Policy and Procedure manual.

Colleen (I remember you too!), welcome back! Having been that close to directorship in the past, I'm sure you will have a booming business again soon!

I understand the recruiting part but to loose your career sales!:eek:

Can Anyone Tell Me The Promotion Of Resigning??

They haven't announced anything for April yet. You would have to wait until then to resign. The new program now is great though, it would probably be worth it to wait until April anyway.

Right now consultants who sign and qualify in 30 days get their choice of 3 Forged Cutlery Knives, but that ends in February so it wouldn't work for you.

Here is the flyer with the recruiting info...

Attachments

• rp_08jan_feb_recruit.pdf
    223.7 KB · Views: 226
Ok yea so that wouldn't work for me, does anyone know what the newest kit includes? And any clues for what I may get for signing & qualifying in30days? Its just 4 shows right?

4 shows or 1250 in sales...whichever comes first.

New kit has:

cooling rack, min-tart shaper,measure-all cup, chopper, silicone basting brush, cutting board, forged knife, 2 prep bowls, batter bowl, scraper, 8" saute pan, spatula, whisk, mini-spatula, pizza cutter, mandoline, garlic press, measuring spoon, measuring cup...not sure if its a set or just 1...2 white SA small bowls and caddy, apron, new consultant tote, season's best, microplane grater.

ChefBurke said:
Ok yea so that wouldn't work for me, does anyone know what the newest kit includes? And any clues for what I may get for signing & qualifying in30days? Its just 4 shows right?

If you submit 4 shows in your first 30 days you would get $100 PC Bucks and once you hit $1250 in sales you would get another $100 PC Bucks. If you recruit in your first 30 days you get $150 PC Bucks when they qualify (they have to qualify in 90 days

Here is the flyer with all of the ways to earn PC Bucks...

Attachments

• TheChoiceIsYours.pdf
    467.7 KB · Views: 285
The new kit is great! It has alot of the big items in it now where the kit I signed up under didn't. Plus you earn free PC $ in your first 90 days instead of selected groups of products.

Yea I am gonna wait then! I know its funny I told my director when i first signed that they should have something from each collection to educate us as well as to show at shows!!!! I have the old kit but need new items!!! Woohoo

Welcome Back and I remember you too!!! everyone else already gave you the same advice that I would.......Good Luck starting again!!! :)

ChefBurke said:
Yea I am gonna wait then! I know its funny I told my director when i first signed that they should have something from each collection to educate us as well as to show at shows!!!! I have the old kit but need new items!!! Woohoo

I agree, I was at least glad that I either earned all the products in the new kit or got them for free at my kick off show. They announced the new kit a couple months after I signed up. There are several products from the old kit that don't even get used, the new kit is way more versitle.

1. How long have you been inactive with Pampered Chef?

I have been inactive with Pampered Chef since April 2007.

2. Can you still receive current catalogs from Pampered Chef?

Yes, Pampered Chef HO will send current catalogs upon request.

3. Do you know about the newest products and promotions?

I am not familiar with the newest products and promotions as I have been inactive for some time. However, Pampered Chef's website and catalog are great resources for staying updated on their products and promotions.

4. How can I get back into the game after being inactive?

I recommend reaching out to your upline or other consultants for guidance and support. You can also attend team meetings or training events to get back into the groove of things. Don't be afraid to ask for help and don't give up!

5. How can I approach old leads and hosts after being inactive for so long?

Start by apologizing for your absence and explaining your situation. Offer to catch up and see if they are still interested in hosting a party or purchasing products. Be sincere and open to rebuilding relationships with your old leads and hosts.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Roadtripray
  • Bookings, Sales, Shows, Booths etc
Replies
Views
raebates
  • pcchefcpt
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
monica_sweetconsultant
  • mtayloruh