1. Join Chef Success Today!
    Get support for your PC business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of support threads! Totally Free!
    Dismiss Notice

Pampered Chef: Bachlorette Fans

1. cookn' katie

cookn' katie Member

Ok~ Can I say Wes is an ASS!!! Any bets on the final man? I think Jake comes back but it looks like Wes gets a rose and Jake can't convince her otherwise. Do you think Ed comes back and offers her the engagement ring? Did you see the upcoming previews? I am hoping for Kypton. He has been my favorite since the first show. I really liked Ed also! Anyone have bets on this one? Also, i haven't seen any interviews with Jillian since the show has been over. Has anyone? Just wondering if she is happy, if she gave anything away on the interview?

Jun 22, 2009
  2. scottcooks

scottcooks Veteran Member Gold Member

Urg-- Wes is so obviously a plant. The TV drama writer in me says
    =======SPOILER===================
    he stays in to being either #3 or #2

Dang-- and I wasn't going to watch this goofy thing anymore. Hmmm - anyone know if they need PC consultants on planet HULU?

Jun 22, 2009
  3. cookingwithhart

cookingwithhart Member

I was so sad when she let Jake go. I couldn't believe she kept Wes and let a good guy like Jake go. She's going to feel really dumb when she watches the show.

4. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

I like Jesse & Kypton!

Jun 25, 2009
  5. gothim0802

gothim0802 Member

I loved Jake!! Was shocked she sent him home! Cant wait til Monday! And Wes is a LOSER!!!

Jun 26, 2009
  6. chef131doreen

chef131doreen Veteran Member Gold Member

She is going to be soooooo mad when it come out about Wes and she let others go home .I think there is going to be big drama on Monday

Jun 26, 2009
  7. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

And thank god she got rid of the foot fetish freak!! That guy gave me the creeps. Jake - what a hottie - watch he'll be the next Bachelor.

Jun 26, 2009
  8. mrshamel3808

mrshamel3808 Member Gold Member

I was thinking the same thing! Jake will be the next (unless she doesn't pick Kypton, maybe him?). I never liked Tanner but why didn't he tell her that it was Wes once he got voted off?!

I used to wonder how Wes could have a g/f and yet be on and not have the g/f totally P.O. But when he made the comment about his manager saying it'd be a good move for him, it makes sense. If she wants him to be a big rock star she probably just decided to go along with the farce.

Jun 26, 2009
  9. Gina M

Gina M Veteran Member Gold Member

Anyone watch tonight? Thank god she got rid of that loser! (I won't mention names in case you haven't watched yet)

Jul 6, 2009
  10. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

My guess is Ed.

Jul 7, 2009
  11. cookn' katie

cookn' katie Member

I will NEVER buy a CD of Wes's or every go see him concert. I don't care how big he gets!!! Let's hope he gets crabs from that g/f back home he is going to have alot of sex with! ICKY!!! I really like all the guys that are left. Ed is a hottie and they have great cemistry. Reid is super cute and sweet. Kyton, is great. I think Jillian keeps wondering if she is good enough for him! I have read rumors that she doesn't pick anyone. I guess we will all find out in 3 weeks!

12. PCJenni

PCJenni Veteran Member

Wes totally exposed himself and what he really is... classless

Jul 7, 2009
  13. WLMcCoy

WLMcCoy Advanced Member

I am rooting for Ed! I like Kypton, too. I can not stand Reid!!

Jul 7, 2009
  14. pkd09

pkd09 Future Director Silver Member

I don't think Reid is ready to settle down but he is cute. Kypton....maybe, he still needs to loosen up. She and Ed really had a serious conversation about the future. Sooooooo glad the slime Wes is gone.

Jul 7, 2009
  15. nikked

nikked Senior Member Gold Member

Oct 14, 2009
  16. Porchechef

Porchechef Member

YAY! I am so excited!

Oct 14, 2009
  17. crystalscookingnow

crystalscookingnow Senior Member Gold Member

Cool! He's so easy to look at. Can't wait for the show to start. :)

Have something to add?