• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Will Happen on the Final Episode of 'The Bachelorette'?

In summary, Jake Pavelka was named the next Bachelor. He is easy to look at and is going to have a hard time breaking hearts.
cookn' katie
Ok~ Can I say Wes is an ASS!!! Any bets on the final man? I think Jake comes back but it looks like Wes gets a rose and Jake can't convince her otherwise. Do you think Ed comes back and offers her the engagement ring? Did you see the upcoming previews? I am hoping for Kypton. He has been my favorite since the first show. I really liked Ed also! Anyone have bets on this one? Also, i haven't seen any interviews with Jillian since the show has been over. Has anyone? Just wondering if she is happy, if she gave anything away on the interview?

Urg-- Wes is so obviously a plant. The TV drama writer in me says
=======SPOILER===================
he stays in to being either #3 or #2Dang-- and I wasn't going to watch this goofy thing anymore. Hmmm - anyone know if they need PC consultants on planet HULU?

I was so sad when she let Jake go. I couldn't believe she kept Wes and let a good guy like Jake go. She's going to feel really dumb when she watches the show.

I like Jesse & Kypton!

I loved Jake!! Was shocked she sent him home! Cant wait til Monday! And Wes is a LOSER!!!

She is going to be soooooo mad when it come out about Wes and she let others go home .I think there is going to be big drama on Monday

And thank god she got rid of the foot fetish freak!! That guy gave me the creeps. Jake - what a hottie - watch he'll be the next Bachelor.

I was thinking the same thing! Jake will be the next (unless she doesn't pick Kypton, maybe him?). I never liked Tanner but why didn't he tell her that it was Wes once he got voted off?!

I used to wonder how Wes could have a g/f and yet be on and not have the g/f totally P.O. But when he made the comment about his manager saying it'd be a good move for him, it makes sense. If she wants him to be a big rock star she probably just decided to go along with the farce.

Anyone watch tonight? Thank god she got rid of that loser! (I won't mention names in case you haven't watched yet)

My guess is Ed.

I will NEVER buy a CD of Wes's or every go see him concert. I don't care how big he gets!!! Let's hope he gets crabs from that g/f back home he is going to have alot of sex with! ICKY!!! I really like all the guys that are left. Ed is a hottie and they have great cemistry. Reid is super cute and sweet. Kyton, is great. I think Jillian keeps wondering if she is good enough for him! I have read rumors that she doesn't pick anyone. I guess we will all find out in 3 weeks!

Wes totally exposed himself and what he really is... classless

I am rooting for Ed! I like Kypton, too. I can not stand Reid!!

I don't think Reid is ready to settle down but he is cute. Kypton....maybe, he still needs to loosen up. She and Ed really had a serious conversation about the future. Sooooooo glad the slime Wes is gone.

JAKE IS THE NEW BACHELOR! Whoo-hoo!!! Was hoping so...but, man, is he gonna have a hard time breaking hearts!

http://www.fancast.com/blogs/tv-news/jake-pavelka-named-next-bachelor/?cmpid=FCST_tvnews

YAY! I am so excited!

Cool! He's so easy to look at. Can't wait for the show to start. :)

1. What will be the outcome of the final rose ceremony on "The Bachelorette"?

Unfortunately, as a representative of Pampered Chef, I do not have any insider information on the final episode of "The Bachelorette". We will all have to tune in and watch to find out who the bachelorette chooses to give her final rose to!

2. Will there be any unexpected twists or drama in the final episode of "The Bachelorette"?

I cannot confirm or deny any potential twists or drama in the final episode. However, based on past seasons, there is a high chance that there will be some unexpected moments that will keep viewers on the edge of their seats.

3. Can we expect to see any surprise appearances from previous contestants on the final episode of "The Bachelorette"?

While it is not guaranteed, it is common for previous contestants to make appearances on the final episode. Whether it is to offer advice or to stir up some drama, previous contestants often play a role in the finale.

4. How long is the final episode of "The Bachelorette" expected to be?

The length of the final episode can vary, but it is typically around two to three hours. This allows for enough time to wrap up the season and also include any additional footage or interviews.

5. Will there be a proposal on the final episode of "The Bachelorette"?

As with any season of "The Bachelorette", a proposal is always a possibility in the final episode. However, we will have to wait and see if the bachelorette finds her happily ever after with one of the final contestants.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefJWarren
  • The_Kitchen_Guy
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • RaggedyAunt
  • General Chat
Replies