• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Augh! Not Registered Under My Pws--Again!

In summary, this bride has had two consultants contact her regarding her registry and both consultants were unable to change it. The bride contacted the first consultant and told her that she would manage the registry that way. The first consultant then contacted the bride's husband and told him that the registry needed to be changed, and the husband contacted HO and they said it was impossible. The second consultant contacted the bride and told her the same thing. The bride then contacted the first consultant again and told her that she would manage the registry that way. The first consultant then contacted the bride's husband and told him that the registry needed to be changed, and the husband contacted HO and they said it was impossible. The second consultant contacted the bride and told her the same thing
straitfan
Gold Member
For the 2nd time this summer I have a bride who set up her registry under PC.com (not my PWS) and I am doing her shower. Last time I contacted HO and asked them to change it, and they replied that it was impossible. We had to delete the registry and start over. This particular bride appears to have a bit of attitude regarding starting over. She e-mailed me her user name and password, and said that I could just manage it that way.

Do you think it would be okay if I just printed out her registry, then used the info she gave me to delete her registry and start over? :confused:

I WISH that HO had a better way of handling this........SURELY someone there can just change who it's under with a few clicks!

straitfan said:
For the 2nd time this summer I have a bride who set up her registry under PC.com (not my PWS) and I am doing her shower. Last time I contacted HO and asked them to change it, and they replied that it was impossible. We had to delete the registry and start over. This particular bride appears to have a bit of attitude regarding starting over. She e-mailed me her user name and password, and said that I could just manage it that way.

Do you think it would be okay if I just printed out her registry, then used the info she gave me to delete her registry and start over? :confused:

I WISH that HO had a better way of handling this........SURELY someone there can just change who it's under with a few clicks!

yes, she has given you access, so I would just do it.

I would do that too.

That's what I really want to do, so with your 2nd and 3rd opinions, I think I will! Thanks for confirming for me! :)

Just make sure you e-mail her the new password as that will change. Never mind. That is her own password right? That wouldn't change. I'm tired here can ya tell?

I recently had a bride register with me, (HO lead) and another consultant contacted me and said she was suppose to register under her. The only thing I could do is contact the bride and tell her the situation and that the bride herself can cancel off my website. Which is what she did, and then did a new register under the proper consultant. So, you might contact the bride and ask her to do that.

I would print out her registry, then go in with her password and delete it. Next go to your website and set up a new one, e-mail her the password etc. I have run into this before, and what you have to remember, her registery not being on your website only affects you, not her, she's already set it up once, so just get in your best customer service mode and fix everything.

Go for it!

Related to Augh! Not Registered Under My Pws--Again!

What does "Augh! Not Registered Under My Pws--Again!" mean?

This message means that the consultant's personal website (PWS) is not registered under their account. This could be due to a technical error or the consultant may have forgotten to register their PWS.

Why does this message keep appearing?

This message can appear if the consultant has not properly registered their PWS or if there is a technical issue with the website. It can also occur if the consultant has changed their PWS and not updated it in their account.

How can I resolve this issue?

The first step is to ensure that the consultant has registered their PWS under their account. If they have already registered it, they may need to update their information if they have recently changed their PWS. If the issue persists, they can reach out to customer service for further assistance.

Can this issue affect my business?

If the consultant's PWS is not registered under their account, it can affect their ability to track sales and earn commissions. It can also cause confusion for customers trying to place an order through the consultant's PWS.

Is there a way to prevent this issue from happening?

The best way to prevent this issue is to double check that the consultant's PWS is properly registered under their account. It is also important for consultants to update their information if they change their PWS. If the issue continues to occur, it is best to contact customer service for further assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• jodistrauss
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
jodistrauss
  • ChefinHarmony
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Kathytnt
  • kaceyleigh2