• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Bride's Registry: Combining or Deleting?

In summary, the question is whether to combine two registries for a bride who has set up a new one after previously creating one with a "No Contact" option. It is suggested to ask the bride, possibly through a third party, if she would be willing to combine the registries to avoid confusion for guests who have already purchased gifts. Ultimately, it is up to the bride to decide.
kaceyleigh2
I had a bride to be set up a registry last fall and just yesterday I got an e-mail saying she started a new one. Should I just leave it as is or should I have her somehow combine the two? She put "No Contact" on her registry but she works with my mom and I have her number. Is there a way for her to delete one and keep the other?
Thanks ~K

Maybe she forgot her password on the first one? I would see if your mom can talk to her and let her know that she now has 2 out there, and see if she wouldn't mind taking your call and having you fix it for her. I wouldn't contact her without her approval, though, since she checked "no contact" - see if you can do it through your mom first - then you're not really contacting her!! ;-)

It's always a tricky situation when it comes to registries for weddings. Ultimately, it's up to the bride to decide what she wants to do with her registry. However, as someone who has already purchased a gift from the first registry, I can understand your concern.If you have a good relationship with the bride, I would suggest reaching out to her and politely asking if she could combine the two registries. This way, it won't be confusing for guests who may have already purchased a gift from the first registry. If she is open to combining them, she can simply delete the first one and add any items from the second registry onto the first.If you don't feel comfortable reaching out to the bride directly, perhaps you can ask your mom to mention it to her at work. Either way, I think it's worth bringing up the suggestion to the bride to avoid any confusion for guests.In the end, it's the bride's decision, but I think it's worth at least mentioning the possibility of combining the registries. Good luck!

1. Can I combine multiple registries into one on the bride's registry?

Yes, you can combine multiple registries into one on the bride's registry. This can be done by selecting the "Combine Registries" option and following the prompts to add the other registries to the bride's registry.

2. How do I delete items from the bride's registry?

To delete items from the bride's registry, click on the item you wish to delete and select the "Delete" option. You can also delete multiple items at once by selecting them and clicking on the "Delete" button at the top of the page.

3. Can I change the quantity of items on the bride's registry?

Yes, you can change the quantity of items on the bride's registry by clicking on the item and adjusting the quantity in the designated field. You can also add or remove items from the registry by adjusting the quantity to zero.

4. Is it possible to add or remove items from the bride's registry after it has been created?

Yes, you can add or remove items from the bride's registry even after it has been created. Simply click on the "Edit" button next to the item and make any necessary changes. You can also add new items to the registry by clicking on the "Add Items" button.

5. How do I share the bride's registry with others?

To share the bride's registry with others, click on the "Share Registry" button and select the desired sharing option. You can share the registry via email, social media, or by copying the link. You can also print out a physical copy of the registry to share in person.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefMary412
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • straitfan
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies