• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Discover the Hottest Host Specials for Aug-Oct on Our Flier!

In summary, the Aug-Oct Flier is a promotional flier that showcases new and seasonal products for the months of August, September, and October, as well as special deals and discounts. It will be available starting August 1st through the company's website, social media channels, and consultants. The flier can be viewed online and downloaded or requested in physical form. It will feature new and seasonal products such as kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware. To take advantage of the deals and discounts, customers can place an order through their consultant or directly through the website using the promo code listed in the flier.
tabnat80
Gold Member
Does anybody have the host specials for aug through october on a flier?

you will find it if you do a files search, punch in "Aug" and it will come up -Aug-Oct specials.

bump
bump bump

tabnat80 said:
bump
bump bump

I can e-mail this to you? Send me your e-mail address so I can send it thru outlook today. :)

Just Pm'd ya. Thanks!

1. What is the Aug-Oct Flier Needed for?

The Aug-Oct Flier is a special promotional flier that showcases our new and seasonal products for the months of August, September, and October. It also includes special deals and discounts for our customers.

2. When will the Aug-Oct Flier be available?

The Aug-Oct Flier will be available starting August 1st. It will be distributed through our website, social media channels, and through our consultants.

3. Can I view the Aug-Oct Flier online?

Yes, the Aug-Oct Flier will be available for viewing on our website. You can also download a digital copy or request a physical copy from your consultant.

4. Are there any new products featured in the Aug-Oct Flier?

Yes, the Aug-Oct Flier will feature our new and seasonal products, including kitchen gadgets, cookware, and bakeware. These products are only available for a limited time, so be sure to check them out!

5. How can I take advantage of the deals and discounts in the Aug-Oct Flier?

In order to take advantage of the deals and discounts in the Aug-Oct Flier, you can either place an order through your consultant or directly through our website. Simply enter the promo code listed in the flier at checkout to receive the special offer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Rossana
  • Flyers and Letters
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Suzy Englert
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies