• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Director Audience Talk: Current Buzzwords & Themes at Shows

In summary, "Audience Talk" at Pampered Chef shows refers to the interactive and engaging conversations between the consultant and the audience. Popular buzzwords and themes used during these talks include "fast and easy," "family-friendly," and "meal prep." This benefits both the consultant and the audience by building rapport, showcasing products, and keeping the audience engaged. Audience participation is encouraged, and to incorporate "Audience Talk" into a show, the consultant should have key phrases and themes in mind, be open to participation, and tie the conversation back to the products being featured.
DebPC
Staff member
Just curious- what currant buzz words and themes are you focusing on at your shows. Budget, quick, easy, green, healthy etc... Do you feel an impact?

margaritas:D

just kidding, kind of.....I've been talking quick & healthy and CHEAP, the Grilled Chicken Penne is working wonders on moving the baker! Especially been popular with those who are admitted "stoneware haters" - they seem to be snagging this piece up!

Economical, practical, easy, fast, like Amy said, "CHEAP"!!

Hmmmmm- Margaritas works for me!

Amy I thanked you because I love a good laugh!!! Good one!

I always hit the time savings...it seems universal in good and bad economic times!

Sometimes when I talk money and how bad the economy is, I think people reel in their spending. So I focus on saving money by booking parties and boosting up that order $5 with a Sweet Sprinkle to get the free item. Sugar & alcohol...they sell as well as sex!!:D

Related to Audience Talk: Current Buzzwords & Themes at Shows

What is "Audience Talk" at Pampered Chef shows?

"Audience Talk" is the term used for the interactive and engaging conversations that take place between the Pampered Chef consultant and the audience during a show. It is a way to keep the audience engaged and excited about the products and recipes being featured.

What are some current buzzwords and themes used during "Audience Talk" at shows?

Some popular buzzwords and themes used during "Audience Talk" at shows include "fast and easy," "family-friendly," "meal prep," "weeknight dinners," and "entertaining." These phrases help to highlight the convenience and versatility of Pampered Chef products.

How does "Audience Talk" benefit both the consultant and the audience?

For the consultant, "Audience Talk" allows them to connect with the audience on a personal level and build rapport. It also helps to showcase the products in a fun and interactive way. For the audience, it keeps them engaged and interested in the products being demonstrated, as well as provides helpful tips and ideas for using the products in their own homes.

Can the audience participate in "Audience Talk" at shows?

Absolutely! Audience participation is encouraged during "Audience Talk" at shows. The consultant may ask for volunteers to come up and assist with a recipe, share their own experiences using Pampered Chef products, or ask for feedback on a particular recipe or product.

How can I incorporate "Audience Talk" into my own Pampered Chef show?

To incorporate "Audience Talk" into your show, be sure to have a few key phrases and themes in mind that you can use throughout the demonstration. Also, be open to audience participation and encourage them to share their thoughts and experiences. Remember to keep the conversation fun and engaging, and always tie it back to the products being featured.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • PCJenni
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sequeemamma
  • bunksc
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies