• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Attention Consultants With Office Day Jobs...

In summary, to become an Attention Consultant with an office day job, you must first be a consultant with Pampered Chef and have a passion for helping others. Pampered Chef offers a variety of training options for Attention Consultants, including online training and one-on-one coaching. To balance your Pampered Chef business with your office day job, it is important to manage your time effectively and prioritize tasks. Being an Attention Consultant with an office day job offers benefits such as earning extra income and having a flexible schedule. You can also transition to being a full-time Attention Consultant in the future if desired.
MrsMorty
Silver Member
Are any of you plugging PC holiday gifts at your office? If so, I'd like to hear your ideas.

I am thinking of setting out in our main employee lounge area a little framed display illustrating a few of our easy holiday gift ideas alongside a Batter Bowl with the Celebration Cookie Mix in it wrapped up decoratively. I'd probably leave out a few catalogs, too. I can't do anything too big and I don't want to be invasive, but I think this may be a good avenue to garner some extra sales.

Thoughts?

Sounds great - just make sure it is o.k. with your company. Most will not allow it...

I did clear it with The Powers That Be and they are fine with it; they are very supportive of the staff's (non-conflicting and positive) ventures here. Since I can only display, I want to make sure it's as effective as possible.

Thanks!!

Sounds great! If it was a small group I'd use the full catalogs, otherwise consider the mini or holiday mini catalogs. Better for larger companies otherwise people just take and don't place an order.

I like it. Maybe one day you could take in a dish of PC goodies - like cookies made from the Celebration mix. Set them next to your display.

The other thing I'd leave is a folder with a couple of order forms. People get so used to ordering things in the office for kids' fundraisers, that leaving forms out will almost definitely trigger the "I must buy something" response. :)

What are the requirements for becoming an Attention Consultant with an office day job?

To become an Attention Consultant with an office day job, you must first be a consultant with Pampered Chef and have a full-time or part-time job outside of your Pampered Chef business. You should also have a passion for helping others and be able to manage your time effectively.

What kind of training is provided for Attention Consultants with office day jobs?

Pampered Chef offers a variety of training options for Attention Consultants with office day jobs. This includes online training, one-on-one coaching, and team meetings. You will also have access to helpful resources and support from other consultants.

How do I balance my Pampered Chef business with my office day job?

Balancing a Pampered Chef business with an office day job can be challenging, but it is possible with proper time management and organization. It is important to set specific work hours for your Pampered Chef business and prioritize tasks accordingly. You can also delegate tasks to team members or utilize automation tools to help with efficiency.

What are the benefits of being an Attention Consultant with an office day job?

Being an Attention Consultant with an office day job offers a variety of benefits. You can earn extra income while still maintaining a stable job, have the opportunity to develop new skills and grow your network, and have a flexible schedule that allows you to work on your Pampered Chef business at your own pace.

Can I transition to being a full-time Attention Consultant in the future?

Yes, you can transition to being a full-time Attention Consultant in the future if you choose to do so. Many consultants start off as Attention Consultants while maintaining a day job, and then eventually make the switch to full-time. This decision will depend on your personal goals and circumstances.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • jennyl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jennyl
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies