• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aSpecial Announcement Just for You

I'm surprised it's still going on.I was thinking the same thing! Knew I had seen it before but didn't know where.
NooraK
Gold Member
I just got an email with this title, and it says to click the envelope, but it takes me to a webpage with flash, which isn't supported on my phone :(

I just got the same e-mail. I was able to open it but my computer sputtered through it so that took away from the cool video and sound track.

Yeah - I've played it a few times and each time it starts and stops and I see different parts. I'm gonna leave it alone and come back to it in a little while see if it catches up to itself.

It's not much, Says this summer, they're coming. Shows consultants walking on concourse at McCormick. Invites you to go to conference and restates earning your registration. That was it!

ChefCKHall said:
It's not much, Says this summer, they're coming. Shows consultants walking on concourse at McCormick. Invites you to go to conference and restates earning your registration. That was it!

Everytime I click it I see more. Doris, Marla, Jean, snippets form the entertainment.... wonder how long it's gonna take to download the whole thing?

pamperedlinda said:
Everytime I click it I see more. Doris, Marla, Jean, snippets form the entertainment.... wonder how long it's gonna take to download the whole thing?
Me too, a little bit more everytime I hit replay!

Ok got it all finally! Shows video from national conference...I know a few ladies with pink tiaras! Encourages us to GO!

Ah, thank you ladies for filling me in :)

Yeah, I had to open it like 20 times to get the entire message and we have really fast internet service. It was a nice idea though.

It's much of the same footage that we saw at Spring Launch regarding this year's conference.

ChefCKHall said:
Ok got it all finally! Shows video from national conference...I know a few ladies with pink tiaras! Encourages us to GO!

Pink? Sounds more like a Mary Kay convention!

giggle.gif

Yeah I got the email also,, and also had a tough time getting it all watched but finally it did play.. I am soooooooooo excited about conference,,,

julmarsala said:
It's much of the same footage that we saw at Spring Launch regarding this year's conference.

You're right. I knew I'd seen it before!

I have business class internet, and it was so choppy. I'm surprised.

chefjeanine said:
You're right. I knew I'd seen it before!

I was thinking the same thing! Knew I had seen it before but didn't know where.

A plug for conference. It was choppy for me too.

Related to aSpecial Announcement Just for You

What is "aSpecial Announcement Just for You"?

"aSpecial Announcement Just for You" is a limited-time promotion from Pampered Chef that offers exclusive deals and discounts on select products.

How do I receive the "aSpecial Announcement Just for You" offers?

To receive the "aSpecial Announcement Just for You" offers, you must be subscribed to our email list. If you are not already subscribed, you can sign up on our website or by contacting your Pampered Chef consultant.

Can I share the "aSpecial Announcement Just for You" offers with others?

No, the "aSpecial Announcement Just for You" offers are exclusive to the recipient and cannot be shared with others. They are personalized and cannot be redeemed by anyone else.

How long do I have to redeem the "aSpecial Announcement Just for You" offers?

The "aSpecial Announcement Just for You" offers are valid for a limited time only. The expiration date will be stated in the email or promotion materials, so be sure to check the details carefully.

What happens if I miss the deadline to redeem the "aSpecial Announcement Just for You" offers?

If you miss the deadline to redeem the "aSpecial Announcement Just for You" offers, they will no longer be valid and cannot be used. However, we frequently have other promotions and discounts available, so be sure to stay subscribed to our email list for future offers.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• RMDave
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
Replies
Views
JaimeQ
  • whiteyteresa
  • General Chat
Replies