• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Maximizing Bridal Market Reach: Tips for Displaying Wedding Registry Brochures

In summary, the conversation discusses the best way to tap into the bridal market in the speaker's area. Some suggestions include walking in and asking to set up a display, sending a letter first, or offering discounts to potential clients. The importance of being professional and showcasing the benefits of the company to the store owners is also mentioned.
Kristina21
I really want to tap into the bridal market here in my area. There are quite a few bridal stores and tuxedo shops that I would love to put our wedding registry brochure in, in a nice display of course. :confused: So here's my question:

I know a few of the owners to some of these shops, should I just walk in and ask or call ahead? Would it be more professional to send a letter stating my intentions first, especially to the shops I don't know personally? What do you guys think? And those of you who have displays or just brochures what have you done??

Tia!

I would say walking in is fine but I would say something like... "I would love to chat about ... Is this a good time or should we set up an appointment?"

The David's Bridal stores around here actually do contracts where they give you leads, and you can come in once a month to set up a display. It's pretty expensive though. I would say it's definately worth looking in to. I think I might call or send a letter first, then go in.

lacychef said:
The David's Bridal stores around here actually do contracts where they give you leads, and you can come in once a month to set up a display. It's pretty expensive though. I would say it's definately worth looking in to. I think I might call or send a letter first, then go in.

I wish there was a David's Bridal here! But alas all we have are 4 locally owned shops!

Once I have an appointment, and they are willing to listen to me....what can I say?

Thank them for the opportunity to talk with them about PC, what we offer for the brides to be, how you can help them & the owner. Tell them what you would like to leave in the store (flyers, business cards, etc.) and see what they say. Maybe even offer them 10% off their first order (the owner). That might entice them to order and give referrals.

1. Can I ask for opinions from my customers?

Yes, it is highly encouraged to ask for opinions from your customers. Not only does it show that you value their thoughts and feedback, but it also helps you improve your products and services.

2. How should I ask for opinions from my customers?

There are several ways to ask for opinions from your customers, such as through surveys, feedback forms, or simply asking them directly during interactions. You can also use social media or email to reach out to a larger audience.

3. What kind of questions should I ask for opinions?

It's best to ask open-ended questions that allow your customers to give detailed and honest feedback. Avoid leading questions or questions that are too specific. You can also ask for specific feedback on a particular product or service.

4. How can I use the opinions I receive from customers?

The opinions you receive from customers can be used to improve your products or services, make business decisions, and even create new products that cater to your customers' needs. You can also use positive feedback as testimonials to showcase your brand's credibility.

5. Is it important to follow up on opinions from customers?

Yes, it is important to follow up on opinions from customers, especially if they have provided negative feedback. This shows that you take their opinions seriously and are dedicated to improving their experience with your brand. It also gives you the opportunity to address any issues and make things right with the customer.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Debbieskk
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Pampered Chef Shows
Replies
Views
pcchefjane
Replies