• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Asian Show Saturday - Recipe Tips?

In summary, the speaker has not yet demonstrated the new Asian fare but will be doing so for the first time this Saturday. They are seeking tips for making the dish and are also looking for a dessert to go with the same theme. Some suggestions mentioned were recruiting helpers to make the dish, using fresh ingredients, and adding extra spices or sauces. For dessert, options include mango sticky rice, green tea cheesecake, or matcha tiramisu.
dlw068
I have not demonstrated the new asian fare yet. This sat will be my first time - Has anyone tried this and can you give me some tips as to what works, what doesn't, what would work better, etc...

Also, I am looking for a dessert to bring w/ the same theme. Any suggestions? :confused:

I've done the potstickers at a few of my shows. What I've found that works really well, is to recruit 3-4 people to come up and help me make them. Otherwise it will take forever to do all of them. It also gets them out of the seat and becomes an interactive show! The ones that have come up and helped me (so far) have bought all of the tools to make them at home themselves! (small scoop, pastry brush, large round stone & rack) Let them tell everyone what they like about the tools they are using! If it comes from friends, it's more believable than coming from us sometimes! :D

As for a dessert, I've done a microwave cake using the stoneware fluted stone. Not exactly asian, but it has gone over really well! Maybe you could make some sugar almond cookies. I've gone to chinese restaurants before and they have had them for the kids for a dessert. You might be able to find a recipe and use the cookie press for them?! :confused:

I haven't tried the new Asian fare yet, but I've heard good things about it. Some tips for cooking it would be to make sure you use fresh ingredients and to not overcook the meat or vegetables. Also, don't be afraid to add some extra spices or sauces to enhance the flavors.For a dessert, you could try making a mango sticky rice, which is a popular Asian dessert. It's made with sticky rice, coconut milk, and ripe mangoes. You could also try making a green tea cheesecake or a matcha tiramisu. Both of these desserts incorporate traditional Asian flavors and would be a great way to end the meal. Good luck with your dinner!

1. What type of recipes will be featured during Asian Show Saturday?

During Asian Show Saturday, we will be featuring a variety of recipes inspired by Asian cuisine, including dishes from China, Japan, Korea, Thailand, and more.

2. Are these recipes difficult to make?

No, these recipes are designed to be simple and easy to make, even for those who are not experienced in Asian cooking. We will provide step-by-step instructions and tips to make the process as smooth as possible.

3. Can I substitute ingredients in the recipes if I have dietary restrictions?

Yes, we understand that some individuals may have dietary restrictions or preferences, and we encourage you to make substitutions as needed. Our recipes are versatile and can be customized to fit your needs.

4. Will there be any vegetarian or vegan options?

Yes, we will have a variety of vegetarian and vegan options available during Asian Show Saturday. We believe that everyone should be able to enjoy delicious and flavorful meals, regardless of their dietary choices.

5. How can I access the recipes after the show is over?

After the show, all of the recipes featured will be available on our website and can be accessed at any time. You can also save your favorite recipes for future reference. Additionally, our consultants will be happy to provide you with a printed copy if needed.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• skaugchef
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • pamperedalf