• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Help! Recipe Suggestion Needed...

It's good for you because it is made with healthy ingredients. You could either make it ahead or have it ready to go at the party. You could also do a demo and take home the recipe. It only takes about 10 minutes to make and it can be served right away.
Carissidy
I am doing a show this Saturday and have yet to come up with a recipe I am satisfied with. My hostess and the majority of her guests are diabetic... Any recipe suggestions? Or has anyone done this before with a successful recipe? I guess I am just looking for a bit of wisdom and experience here...

My MIL makes sugar free pudding, w/SF graham crackers, and SF cool whip and layers it in the trifle bowl. Its delish and no one knows its SF! You can add fruit if you wish. I love it!

Do you have the "It's Good for You" cookbook? If so, you can loan it to her and have her pick a recipe that would be good for her.

For other recipes, maybe Club House Chicken Squares or a Veggie Pizza. That would be on the healthier side.

wadesgirl said:
Do you have the "It's Good for You" cookbook? If so, you can loan it to her and have her pick a recipe that would be good for her.

For other recipes, maybe Club House Chicken Squares or a Veggie Pizza. That would be on the healthier side.
:( Unfortunately I do not :(

Carissidy said:
:( Unfortunately I do not :(

You can always ask if someone in your cluster has it so you can borrow it. Might be a good seller at your show too.

wadesgirl said:
You can always ask if someone in your cluster has it so you can borrow it. Might be a good seller at your show too.
good point, thanks :)

Just watch sugar and carbs Angela...anything heavy in pastas or breads will throw a diabetic off.

I used this recipe for at least five parties to give folks a sugar free choice.
It comes from the Kraft Foods website back in April 2005. They said that it met the guidelines of The South Beach Diet. FRUITY PANNA COTTA
Prep time 10 minutes, setting time 3 hr. You could make it ahead, and do a dry run demo and take home the one you make at the party. 1 - Container of 32 oz. plain nonfat yogurt or lofat is okay. 1 - 8 serving size pack. Jell-O brand Strawberry flavor sugar free low calorie gelatin. (I have used Raspberry) or (1 small pkg. of orange, and 1 small pkg of peach) which give a nice peachy color and can be decorated with canned Light peach slices. 1 cup sliced strawberries after you have set it in your refrigerator.

If no one at the party has a problem with Light Cool Whip, use your Easy Accent Decorator to decorate around the outter edge. It gives you one more item to demo.

I stirred this up in my Classic Batter Bowl, microwaved on HIGH for 3 minutes, and then poured into our Deep Dish Pie dish which I had sprayed with Oil from my Kitchen Spritzer. It sets up pretty well in time to use at the party, if you get there an hour before the party, and do it right away. Let the hostess help so she can put her hands on some tools. I used my Mix and scraper to serve it, after cutting it. Everyone wanted the recipe. Even my grandson and neighbors' teen aged daughter wanted the recipe.

Good luck with your efforts. I'd appreciate your posting the recipe you do use, and let us know how successful it was. I have had several guests say they wished PC would come out with a Cookbook for Diabetics.

I like to do the starwberry spinach salad w/ sugar substitute. I have a very good diabetic host and she loves this one!

Attachments

• Copy of Strawberry Spinach Salad.doc
    27 KB · Views: 252
Angela,
Well, I can help you on this one. The main "enemy" of the diabetic diet is carbs. I am diabetic, so I know all about it!
Anyway, we used to have a wonderful dip recipe, in the Celebrate cookbook, called "Hot Artichoke Crabmeat Dip" that was awesome, and very low in carbs. It tasted like a garlicky, cheesy dip.
For current shows, however, I would totally recommend the new Cheeseburger Salad from our upcoming selling season! It's yummy, and also very low in carbs, as the bread is served alongside of the dish. The only real "carbs" come from the little bit of ketchup, as well as the tomatoes, but they are pretty insignificant!!
Hope that helps you!

Blessings,
Paula

Here is clubhouse chicken squares!

Attachments

• Club House Chicken Squares.doc
    20.5 KB · Views: 366

1. What types of recipes can I make with my Pampered Chef products?

Pampered Chef offers a wide variety of recipes for every meal and occasion, including appetizers, entrees, desserts, and more. You can find recipes on our website, in our cookbooks, and through our consultants.

2. How can I modify a recipe to fit my dietary restrictions?

We understand that everyone has different dietary needs, and our recipes can easily be modified to fit your restrictions. Our website and cookbooks include options for gluten-free, dairy-free, and vegetarian diets.

3. Can I submit my own recipe to Pampered Chef?

Absolutely! We love to see our customers' creativity in the kitchen. You can submit your recipe through our website, and if chosen, it may be featured on our website or in our cookbooks.

4. I don't have a specific Pampered Chef product listed in a recipe, can I still make it?

While we recommend using our products for the best results, you can still make our recipes without them. Our consultants can help you find alternative tools and techniques to achieve similar results.

5. Are there any seasonal or holiday-specific recipes available?

Yes, we offer a variety of seasonal and holiday recipes that are perfect for any celebration or gathering. You can find them on our website or in our seasonal cookbooks.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
Amanda Goode
  • ghosking1856
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
blessedrub
  • akggirl