• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

aShout-Out for Any Ots or Pts Out There.

Your Name]In summary, the speaker expresses gratitude towards occupational therapists and physical therapists, highlighting the impact they have on people's lives. They share a personal experience with their 84-year-old mother's recovery and thank the therapists for their hard work and dedication. The speaker also mentions their own connection to the field and encourages others to recognize and appreciate the work of OTs and PTs.
legacypc46
Gold Member
I just wanted to post a note of appreciation for any of you who are also occupational therapists or physical therapists. You guys are amazing!

My 84-year old mom had surgery in early Nov followed by a couple weeks of 24/7 care in a nursing center. She's been with us the last four weeks while she regains her strength and ability to take care of herself. We've had eight nursing/therapist/home health visits a week. What the OT and PT has accomplished with her is wonderful. Without their work, she wouldn't be able to return to her independent-living apartment next week. She'll still have follow-on visits for a while, but at least we know she won't have to give up her apartment. So thank you, to any of you who are PTs or OTs!!!

How great that your mom is doing so well! :) My DH is a Physical Therapist, I'll pass along your comments! So sweet of you to make them. :)

yay, she is going home!! =)

See you next week!

That is fantastic! My mom also had Home Health and PT...Now I work for a Home Health company in FL! We have the best OT and PT's, I am so proud of them.

Where in FL are you and which company is helping your mom?

God Bless,

Joy:chef:

I just wanted to take a moment to thank all of you who are also occupational therapists or physical therapists. Your dedication and hard work truly make a difference in people's lives. I have personally seen the incredible impact that OT and PT can have on a person's recovery and well-being.I am so glad to hear that your mother has been able to regain her strength and independence with the help of these amazing therapists. It is truly heartwarming to know that she will be able to return to her own apartment thanks to their efforts.Thank you for sharing your story and reminding us all of the important role that OTs and PTs play in our communities. Keep up the great work!Gratefully,

What is aShout-Out for Any Ots or Pts Out There?

aShout-Out for Any Ots or Pts Out There is a new product line from Pampered Chef that is designed specifically for occupational therapists (OTs) and physical therapists (PTs). It includes kitchen tools and gadgets that are helpful for individuals with disabilities or injuries, making meal prep and cooking easier for them.

What inspired Pampered Chef to create this product line?

We noticed that many of our customers were OTs and PTs who loved using our products to make cooking more accessible for their clients. We wanted to create a line that was specifically tailored to their needs and could help them in their daily work.

What type of products are included in the aShout-Out for Any Ots or Pts Out There line?

The line includes a variety of kitchen tools and gadgets such as adaptive knives, non-slip cutting boards, easy-grip utensils, and more. These products are designed to make cooking tasks easier for individuals with disabilities or injuries.

Can anyone purchase products from aShout-Out for Any Ots or Pts Out There?

Yes, anyone can purchase products from this line. However, they are specifically designed with the needs of OTs and PTs in mind, so they may be most beneficial for individuals working in these fields or for those with disabilities or injuries.

Are there any resources available to help OTs and PTs incorporate these products into their practice?

Yes, we have a dedicated page on our website that includes product information, tips for using the products with clients, and recipe ideas. We also have a team of consultants who are knowledgeable about the line and can provide assistance and support to OTs and PTs interested in using these products in their practice.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Karen
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
pchockeymom
  • ChefBeckyD
  • General Chat
Replies
Views
lacychef
Replies