• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

as aNewbie (Going Into My Ss3), I Am Wondering: Besides the Annual

In summary, the Annual is a yearly event hosted by Pampered Chef for all consultants to come together, learn new techniques, and share ideas to grow their business. It is typically held in the summer at a large convention center or hotel in a major city, with the location changing each year to allow for attendance from different regions. Attendees can expect to learn about new products, sales strategies, and business tips from top-performing consultants and corporate leaders, as well as participate in hands-on cooking demonstrations and interactive workshops. There is a registration fee to attend, but many find the knowledge and skills gained to be worth the cost. Guests are allowed to attend, as long as they are over 18 and not current consultants, but they will need
bridgetbakes
As a newbie (going into my SS3), I am wondering: besides the annual June sell-a-thon, are there other notable PC months? Clearly September is the "new product month" and May is HWC month....Are there other themes/sell-a-thons during the year? Just wondering what a full year with PC will look like! :D

December and June are Sell A thon months for the new season products, plus the chance to win mid season products!
Since I started in Nov 2005, it seems every month or at least every other they offer FREE product incentives and recruiting specials!!!

January- Usually the hosts get 1 1/2 times the free products for hosting a show
February-Usually cookware host special
March- new Spring Summer products
April-earn mid-season products
May-HWC, mid-season products available
June-Sell-a-thon for Fall stuff
July-usually Chillzane specials
August- earn mid-season stuff
September- new Fall products
October-mid-season product available
November-
December-Sell-a-thon for Spring products

I think that is everything and hopefully it is in the right order! I am trying to remember everything that happened this year. Heather is right though...there is hardly a month where there is nothing to earn!

heat123 said:
December and June are Sell A thon months for the new season products, plus the chance to win mid season products!
Since I started in Nov 2005, it seems every month or at least every other they offer FREE product incentives and recruiting specials!!!

ISN'T THIS THE BEST COMPANY???:D :D :D

Hi there! As a fellow consultant, I can tell you that there are definitely other notable PC months throughout the year! In addition to the annual June sell-a-thon and September's new product month, there are also other themed months and promotions that can help boost your sales and business. For example, March is typically known as "March Madness" in the Pampered Chef world, with lots of exciting promotions and incentives for consultants. And let's not forget about our holiday selling season in November and December, which is always a busy and profitable time for PC consultants. Overall, a full year with PC is full of opportunities to grow your business and have fun along the way! Best of luck in your SS3 and beyond! :)

What is the Annual?

The Annual is a yearly event hosted by Pampered Chef for all consultants to come together, learn new techniques, and share ideas to grow their business.

When and where is the Annual usually held?

The Annual is typically held in the summer at a large convention center or hotel in a major city. The location changes each year to give consultants from different regions a chance to attend.

What can I expect to learn at the Annual?

At the Annual, you can expect to learn about new products, sales strategies, and business tips from top-performing consultants and corporate leaders. There are also hands-on cooking demonstrations and interactive workshops to help you improve your cooking skills.

Do I need to pay to attend the Annual?

Yes, there is a registration fee to attend the Annual. However, many consultants find that the knowledge and skills they gain from the event far outweigh the cost.

Can I bring a guest to the Annual?

Yes, you can bring a guest to the Annual as long as they are over the age of 18 and not a current consultant. Guests will need to pay the registration fee and are welcome to attend all sessions and meals, but they will not be able to participate in any business-related activities.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• SusanBP0129
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • mandak
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • sillylittlechef