• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Since I Am Still Pretty New....just Wondering When the

In summary, the delivery time for your product will depend on your location and orders are usually processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. If you are not satisfied with your product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. As a new customer, you can take advantage of our special welcome offer and sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts and promotions. To become a consultant for Pampered Chef, you can sign up on our website or contact us for more information. And finally, hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products, and our team will assist you in planning and hosting a successful event.
SusanBP0129
Since I am still pretty new....just wondering when the Sell-A-Thon.....time frame? It's to win Spring products, right?

the sell a thon months are June and Dec. and PC gives you amounts you need to sell for which level hope this makes sense

Thanks for the info! :)

November is so much better!!

I am SO happy about this!! It was so hard to get any shows going so close to Christmas, especially since to get it by Christmas orders had to be in by the 14th or whatever!

I just wish they would let us get a jump start on trip points like they did last year...ok...enough whining!!!

cmdtrgd said:
I just wish they would let us get a jump start on trip points like they did last year...ok...enough whining!!!

Hey, December isn't here yet; they just might;)

Related to Since I Am Still Pretty New....just Wondering When the

1. When will I receive my product after placing an order?

The delivery time for your product will depend on your location. Typically, orders are processed and shipped within 2-3 business days. You can track your order using the tracking number provided in your confirmation email.

2. Can I return a product if I am not satisfied with it?

Yes, we want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not happy with your product, you can return it within 30 days for a full refund or exchange. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

3. Do you offer any discounts for new customers?

As a new customer, you are eligible for our special welcome offer which includes free shipping on your first order. You can also sign up for our newsletter to receive exclusive discounts and promotions.

4. How do I become a consultant for Pampered Chef?

Thank you for your interest in becoming a consultant for Pampered Chef! You can sign up on our website or contact us directly for more information. Our team will be happy to guide you through the process and answer any questions you may have.

5. Can I host a party to earn free products?

Absolutely! Hosting a Pampered Chef party is a great way to earn free and discounted products. You can choose to host an in-person or virtual party and our consultants will assist you in planning and hosting a successful event. Contact us for more details.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• bridgetbakes
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Wildfire
  • heat123
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
dannyzmom
  • MaryannNic