• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Arrgh!!!! Ho Wait Time, Again...

In summary, the customer was frustrated because they were trying to make an adjustment and the customer never received a response to their email. The customer also said that they usually wait on hold and that it usually takes about 10 minutes.
Nanisu
Gold Member
The only thing worse than waiting for a call back for 2 hours is getting the call and then they put me on hold when they call me! AARGH!

:cry:

1 1/2 hours as of 2:10.

I got a call back really quickly this morning. They said 50 minutes but it was closer to 30.

I called about 90 minutes after they opened this morning. It said the wait time was 45-60 minutes or so. I knew I'd be leaving the house to run errands and I didn't want to get a call back. So I just waited on hold for the heck of it. Well, in less than 2 minutes, someone picked up and I got my adjustments taken care of!! I was glad I tried that, but I know it doesn't always work. I was surprised!

pamperedbecky said:
I called about 90 minutes after they opened this morning. It said the wait time was 45-60 minutes or so. I knew I'd be leaving the house to run errands and I didn't want to get a call back. So I just waited on hold for the heck of it. Well, in less than 2 minutes, someone picked up and I got my adjustments taken care of!! I was glad I tried that, but I know it doesn't always work. I was surprised!

That works for me all the time. I usually wait about 10 mins at best. They probably have dedicated staff for call back and dedicated staff for live answering, so often waiting for a live person is faster.

It's Monday, sometimes it's their busiest day since you cannot call them all weekend.

It is also close to the end of the month. The rush is on.

I sent an e-mail yesterday because I'm not in a hurry, but I haven't heard back yet. A week or so ago, I sent an e-mail and heard back in less than 24 hours. I'm bummed it's taking this long, but I'd rather not have to call about this. I don't mind waiting. I just hope they don't forget about it and I don't forget about it.

JAE said:
I sent an e-mail yesterday because I'm not in a hurry, but I haven't heard back yet. A week or so ago, I sent an e-mail and heard back in less than 24 hours. I'm bummed it's taking this long, but I'd rather not have to call about this. I don't mind waiting. I just hope they don't forget about it and I don't forget about it.
I did two adjustments through CC about a week ago. One I never even heard back for....although I did get that autoresponse email. So I called today to check on it and they had no record of an email for that one adjustment. Oh well.

pamperedbecky said:
I did two adjustments through CC about a week ago. One I never even heard back for....although I did get that autoresponse email. So I called today to check on it and they had no record of an email for that one adjustment. Oh well.
Yes, that is why I don't like to send e-mails, and I usually don't send them. It's irritating that they ask us or encourage us to send e-mails, but they don't respond to them in a timely manner.

Yeah, I usually just tough it out and wait on hold too, but today the return call time was only about an hour and I had a ton of laundry to do anyway, but my point is they DO call back....and then PUT ME ON HOLD before they answer the phone! I picked up the phone, pushed #1 when I heard my name and then was put on hold!!! For 5 minutes--before anyone even said "hello". Sheesh. But yes, it's the end of the month. This was a wierd product adjustment--no way it could have been handled by email or CCorner. The first lady I talked to didn't even know how to handle it and had to get help. It's just wierd when they call YOU and put YOU on hold.

Related to Arrgh!!!! Ho Wait Time, Again...

1. Why does the "Arrgh!!!! Ho Wait Time, Again..." message keep popping up?

The "Arrgh!!!! Ho Wait Time, Again..." message typically appears when there are high levels of traffic on the website or during peak ordering times. It is a system-generated message that alerts customers of potential delays in processing their orders.

2. How long will I have to wait if I see the "Arrgh!!!! Ho Wait Time, Again..." message?

The wait time can vary depending on the current volume of orders. The message is a general precaution and does not necessarily mean that your specific order will experience a delay. If you have concerns about your order, please reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

3. Can I cancel my order if I see the "Arrgh!!!! Ho Wait Time, Again..." message?

Yes, you can cancel your order if you no longer wish to wait for processing. However, please keep in mind that the wait time message is an estimate and your order may still be processed within the original timeframe. If you do choose to cancel, please contact our customer service team for assistance.

4. Will my order be affected if I see the "Arrgh!!!! Ho Wait Time, Again..." message?

In most cases, your order will not be affected by the wait time message. Our system is designed to handle high levels of traffic and orders, and we strive to process all orders in a timely manner. If there are any issues with your order, our customer service team will reach out to you directly.

5. Can I expedite my order to avoid the "Arrgh!!!! Ho Wait Time, Again..." message?

Unfortunately, we are not able to expedite orders to bypass the wait time message. Our system processes orders in the order they are received to ensure fairness for all customers. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• coriatc
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
kaseydee
  • Christ Follower
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • DeeDee616