• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can You Enhance Pears with Chocolate Cream Cheese?

In summary, to make "A Recipe for Some Sprinkles," you will need flour, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, and sprinkles. You can use any type of sprinkles you prefer in this recipe, including mixing and matching different colors and shapes. The recommended pan size for this recipe is an 8x8 inch square pan, and it should be greased before adding the batter. Margarine can be used as a substitute for butter, but the texture and flavor may be slightly different. The recipe should be baked for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit, and can be tested for doneness by inserting a toothpick into the center - if it comes out clean, it's ready
gailz2
Gold Member
I just received this recipe from Home Made Simple, I think we could top it with Chocolate Hazelnut Sprinkles!

Chocolate Cream Cheese-Filled Pears.

Ingredients:
4 oz. cream cheese, softened
¼ cup chocolate-flavored syrup
2 cans (15 ¼ oz. each) pear halves, drained
1 Tablespoon miniature semi-sweet chocolate pieces

Instructions:
1. Stir together cream cheese and chocolate syrup in medium mixing bowl.
2. Spoon cheese mixture into pear centers.
3. Sprinkle with chocolate pieces.

Optional: Top with Chocolate Hazelnut Sprinkles for added flavor and texture.Enjoy your delicious and easy-to-make Chocolate Cream Cheese-Filled Pears!

What ingredients do I need for this recipe?

To make "A Recipe for Some Sprinkles," you will need flour, sugar, butter, eggs, vanilla extract, baking powder, and sprinkles.

Can I use different types of sprinkles?

Yes, you can use any type of sprinkles you prefer in this recipe. You can even mix and match different colors and shapes for a fun and unique look.

What size pan should I use for this recipe?

You will need an 8x8 inch square baking pan for this recipe. Make sure to grease the pan before adding the batter.

Can I use margarine instead of butter?

Yes, you can use margarine instead of butter in this recipe. However, the texture and flavor may be slightly different.

How long do I bake this recipe for?

This recipe should be baked for 25-30 minutes at 350 degrees Fahrenheit. You can check if it's done by inserting a toothpick into the center - if it comes out clean, it's ready to be taken out of the oven.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
taterbug
  • rkcreations
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies
Views
rkcreations
  • MaryannNic
  • Pampered Chef Recipes
Replies