• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are You Still Booking Shows Right Now?

In summary, Stephanie is still making calls and receiving great responses on booking in January. She's been telling people what the host special is and offering it as a way to relieve the stress from all the holiday parties that are a lot of times more trouble than their worth...it's been working so far! Her goal is to be done by Tuesday, but she has 2 people who told her to follow-up with them on the 26th.
StephsKitchen
I haven't made calls for a few days, and since C-mas is next week, I wondered if anyone was still making calls for bookings??

Suggestions
Ideas

Thanks!

Stephanie

I am still making calls and receiving great responses on booking in January. I've been telling people what the host special is and offering it as a way to relieve the stress from all the holiday parties that are a lot of times more trouble than their worth...it's been working so far!

I'm still making calls. I am half-way to my booking goal of 20 shows. I wish I were done booking for January so that I could relax and really enjoy Christmas. I have to be done by Tuesday. That is my personal deadline. I have 2 people who told me to follow-up with them on the 26th and I am doing a booking blitz with my team on the 26th. I mean most people are laying around on the couch trying to avoid the leftovers in the fridge. Or out shopping!

Most should be home with the snow- so I'm still making calls. I need 8 more in January.

I just booked another one last night!

What are you saying to them?? (i need ideas...)

I just booked one tonight! I got an idea off of a call today for a champagne and chocolate party to ring in the new year! I immediately thought of a specific lady - told her that when i called - and she was excited! I am bringing a bottle of bubbly - not expensive - and some chocolates and they can wear their slippers. Thanks to whoever's idea that was!!!!

I need ideas too!When I have made calls, nobody has been home.

I haven't been making calls. I'll be making one tonight to firm up a date. I'll send out my newsletters via USPS and email on Tuesday. Basically I'm taking a small break from PC until after Christmas.

I've been making a few calls and emails this week to people and have had a pretty good response. I am going to leave it next week with it being so close to Christmas and then start again in the new year.

Great idea - always fun to have a theme. What recipe will you make for your demonstration?

chefcharity said:
I just booked one tonight! I got an idea off of a call today for a champagne and chocolate party to ring in the new year! I immediately thought of a specific lady - told her that when i called - and she was excited! I am bringing a bottle of bubbly - not expensive - and some chocolates and they can wear their slippers. Thanks to whoever's idea that was!!!!
sorry - message was for Chef Charity. Are you making a dessert or something else for your recipe? Thanks.

Yesterday I did my customer care for my 8 Nov shows. Left a lot of messages, but booked 2 spring shows as I am already booked for Jan and Feb. It works... JUST PICK UP THE PHONE!!!!

THis thread is just what I needed. I am 3 shows away from where I want to be for January. Picking up the phone tonight!

to book show in jan do you give an extra incentive. i have 1 in jan but need and want more so how do you all go about gettting that meany bookings in one month? i will be out of it forawhile but i am determand to book as meany catalog shows as possible but i do need your ideas. When someone says that hey reached there goal of 10 or more shows how do you get that meany? how do you find that meany? what is your secret? how in a mall town that has a few consultant and every one does not want a party, get that meany shows? aloyt i find say i dont need any more, how to get past that?

Well, I followed up w/ an email this morning to someone who said they wanted to book in Jan and she responded right away and we firmed up a date. I sent out letters today from Becky's format for reminders about their show next month. I only have THREE on and I'd love to get some more...

I went to:
1. my ongoing list of those who wanted shows but we never got a date on the calendar
2. Those who said they wanted a fall show
3. All my last year's January AND February hosts
4. customer care calls for all outside orders: Would they like to earn free product with a cooking show?
5. I'm offering both chicken and beef power shows for my January. I'm letting people know on my calls that many people don't get what they really wanted for Christmas and have money from Christmas or from gifts they returned to spend on PC. I also let them know that many people are looking for inexpensive and tasty recipes they can prepare at home to save from going out. Power Cooking is the best of both worlds. And PC only offers hosts the extra $ once a year: January this year. It works: try it. I'm continuing to call this week. I still need 7 more. I'm booking 3 a week in January for double points.

Remember out of town and state friends/family. Great opportunity for online sales through a catalog show. I have 6 catalog shows in January.

I haven't gotten on the phones yet, but I my last show submitted was a catalog show in my own name (several individual orders I put together to make my 4th show). So I had ordered the Host Special (Trifle Bowl). I already own one, so am thinking I'll have an extra incentive of "Every host of a qualifying show in January will be entered in a drawing for the New Trifle Bowl"...and also, "the "first 15 hosts of a Cooking Show" in January will also get a 2009 PC Calendar with great recipes and photos!" (only doing 15- since that's all I have left).Hoping it will work.

chefsteph07 said:
Well, I followed up w/ an email this morning to someone who said they wanted to book in Jan and she responded right away and we firmed up a date. I sent out letters today from Becky's format for reminders about their show next month. I only have THREE on and I'd love to get some more...

What is Becky's format? I'd like to see this. Good customer calls/contact is going to be my key to success in January.

I sent out the first 4 catalog shows today for January that we're closing on the 14th of January.

I got on the phone this morning and I booked 3 shows. Now I need 5 more shows to be were I want to be.
I am bmmed though that we dont have till the 5th of Feb to submit the shows since 3 of my Jan shows are at the end of the month.

Personally, I've got a little bit too much on my plate right now, so like Rae, I'm taking a break from PC until after Christmas. Next week I will be getting on the phone. Yes, it might be too late, but I don't need to stress myself either with everything else I've got going on!!!! I'm so excited for those of you that have been making the calls and are having great response - way to go!! It is getting me jazzed!! So who knows - maybe tonight I'll make a call or two....

Related to Are You Still Booking Shows Right Now?

1. Can I still book shows during the current pandemic?

Yes, you can still book shows during the current pandemic. We are offering virtual shows and in-person shows with safety precautions in place.

2. Is there a limit to the number of guests I can have at my show?

Yes, we are currently limiting in-person shows to a maximum of 10 guests to ensure social distancing guidelines are followed. However, virtual shows have no guest limit.

3. How can I host a virtual show?

To host a virtual show, you can reach out to your consultant or visit our website to schedule a date and time. Your consultant will provide you with a link to share with your guests for the virtual show.

4. Are there any special offers for hosting a show during this time?

Yes, we have special offers for both virtual and in-person shows. Your consultant will provide you with all the details and promotions available for your show.

5. Can I still earn free products and discounts by hosting a show?

Yes, you can still earn free products and discounts by hosting a show. Our host rewards program is still in effect and your consultant will provide you with all the details and benefits of hosting a show.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• StephsKitchen
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • winklermom
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
Mommy2amo
  • lesliec